Reviews for A public declaration
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Of course Umbridge had to go and make another decree. XD
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ron sat back so fast he nearly flipped over the muggle office chair Hermione kept in her home office. "Mione and Daph?' he thought, trying to picture the too-serious blonde witch giving in to ANY feelings in the Great Hall, let alone stealing away with his blushing bushy-haired girlfriend - now his wife of two years.

he was just turning to get out of the rolling chair when Hermione herself apparated in, a large briefcase with parchment ends poking out the sides in one hand, and a thermal mug full of her favorite mocha coffee in the other. "Ah, Ron!" she sighed. "Take this a moment?" she pleaded, holding out the briefcase. He took it with a grin, and stood to take the Salem Center robe she shucked out of as well. Having successfully retained her coffee, she sank gratefully into her seat with another sigh. "Ooh, and a warm seat to boot!" she grinned up at him after a calming sip from the mug.

"Homework to grade?" he grinned back, holding up the briefcase with a chuckle.

"No," she grinned wider. "Replacement substitute applications. While it may be only History of Magic, I shant be in any shape to teach impressionable young Americans come fall." She patted her stomach with her free hand. She watched with satisfaction as his eyes widened in realisation. She herself had only found out at the beginning of the week when she went back 'across the pond,' and hadn't wanted to tell him by gull post. (Owls just weren't up to the cross-ocean voyage.)

Sitting down in the other chair, her robe and case still in his arms, Ron gaped at her for several moments, his mouth doing a remarkable impression of a fish's. Hermione gently took her case, swinging it up onto her desk next to her mouse, which dropped the screensaver that had started after her appearance. Seeing the story Ron had obviously been reading last, she grinned.

"Well, it's a good thing I didn't take up with Daphne after all, isn't it?" she started. "Bottle-brush hair looks ever so much more reasonable on a redheaded girl than a blonde one... wouldn't you say, Ron?" Her giggles as his guppy impression worsened shook her whole computer desk .

"A ... girl ..." he managed to squeak eventually.

Er, yeah, we'll leave them to it, shall we yellow? Great one-shot, sorry I didn't review it then, but I think These two are glad we waited. Catch ya on the flipside, and please rem to come back and r&r the new-and-improved 'In Nomine', where this scene started. I know Aesop has come to like our little scene reviews for each others' and his work.

Happy Valentine's Day, A J & friends.
Janus Thickey chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I apologize for not reviewing sooner. my mother has an obsession with 'stranger danger' and internet safety, so when she is around i can't send messages to anybody. this story is nice and sweet, and i really like the pairing, as i had never seen it before. altogether a great and fun read. good luck and happy writing.
Hawki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Needs a bit of grammer work-speeches ending with full stops when there should be commas. As for the content...well, not much of a fan of shojo ai, but I found it worked okay in said context.
Rising From The Flames chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was really well written. You built up the story really well. The emotions were really acurate. I like how well you managed to keep everyone in character, despite the fact that Hermion and Daphne were gay. I loved how you had McGonagal supporting it while Umbridge gave them detention. great story :)
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh I loved this! So hilarious, I hadn't expected it to get so funny so that's what made it even funnier, if that makes sense :D My fave parts were:

"You did indeed Miss Greengrass." Professor McGonagol said, looking slightly flustered. "Although may I recommend that you be more discrete in future?"

"He-hem" A slight cough caught both their attention. "Detention for both of you for harbouring unnatural desires." Delores Umbridge sniffed in an annoyed voice.

Bringing the usually stern McGonagall into this situation was terrific, and the only thing better than that was Umbridge's reaction! As soon as I read "He-hem" I was thinkning oh no, here we go :P

Thanks for giving me such a laugh today!
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was an interesting piece. Great job :)