Reviews for Reviews: 0
NinjaYuffie13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
to cute. I'd flip out if they were real and in my house hehe
KitsuneClouds chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I would be a VERY happy girl if that happened, minus the them disappearing part!
Akai Naiya chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well done! I love it!
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
...Awesome XD.
Perryels chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
My inner fangirl is jealous of you! Love the story. Well done :)
Kouya-kun chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
lol. if THE REAL Matt and Mello showed up in my life, I would sqeel super loud, make sure i wasn't hallucinating, hug/tackle them, queel again, then faint.

And I know how you feel! I write a story I'm really pround of, then I get like, ONE little review!
Amour en Rayures chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I remember when I first started writing and I was so happy to get just ONE review. That's what this reminded me of.

But people really should review more. I don't understand why they don't...
Morgan-Mayh3m chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i hated this. why? because i want that to happen. itnreminds me that this is never gonna happen. stupid fangirl fantasies. *goes to emo corner and cries* but actually, i loved it. hehehehehe
MaliciousGod chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha awesome :D

I wish Matt would come live in my house...
In your bloodshots-eyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
you should continue it, realy your character could be looking fot they real house to continue her fic or something xD Anyway good job :P
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Cute! And I feel your pain. *grimace* It's like you gotta be a pro writer to get a freaking review... misers, they all are, hoarding their precious, treasured reviews close to their shriveled little hearts. :)
childsvoice chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I always try to go to the stories with no reviews and review them. Everyone needs to do that lol

I mean, if you have taken the time to read a story, how about you review it .

Nice story, anyways :P I would die if i saw Matt irl XD or just think someone was doing a freakin good cosplay
TormentedDreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
J'adorerai que ├ža m'arrive!

Mais je les surveillerai pour pas qu'il reparte :
Tawnyshine chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:D

I love you.

So much.
Val chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice! There r tons of great fics out there that sometimes r not reviewed xD hopefully ppl will review more now. Great Job.