Reviews for possession and love
jayyfallen chapter 9 . 4/13
Love it please update soon
LightsPast chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
His eyes twitched, this deformed goblin was starting to piss him off. Was it on purpose?

"And how am I supposed to get in? Not to mention that you are unable to touch the door? Are you an invalid?" the raised eyebrow was starting to become his new trademark.

"No, as I said Lord Potter. All the people that have touched the door have died and nothing have been able to prevent their death." He face palmed.

"That bastard, maybe he didn't mean it this way.." he muttered, not loud enough for the others to hear.

"I do not wish to die, but since I am-well, me- I shall open the vault" he spread his arms dramatically and grinned. But was interrupted-again(insolent fools)- before starting his display of power.

"Ash, you're not feeling well right now…"

"I'm just fine, this has been one hell of an eye opener, so please let me do this Mathy" Yes, the nickname and puppy-dog eyes. He could never defeat him.
Entering his vault had been easy; he took to his instincts and used his all too long nails to cut open the half healed wound in his palm and dripped some of his blood on the vault's door. Blame Azkaban for the nails.
*Under the table you shall find your companions*'

Disbelief vanished after he looked under the table, a basket with dark furry…puppies.
AHAHAHAHAHA! This story is pretty cool even if the first couple of chapters are kinda confusing. Please continue?
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Lovely story. I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Lizzie's last night chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Wow, harry is crazy! Well, i guess he as reason to be but wow, this is an intense story! I love it, it was fun to read
TheLovelessRose chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh update soon Please?
TheLovelessRose chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Ahaha very entertaining! Nice chapter :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Very interesting! I do hope you continue this story...
TheLovelessRose chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Soooo excited Great chapter
TheLovelessRose chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Favorite chapter so far! Cant wait to see where you take this XD
TheLovelessRose chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Interesting! Possible Sirus and Harry communication? Wonderful Nice chapter :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh my what a large twist, but one i am certainly interested in, mind you :) Oh, and yes, Edwards 'sparkly shit' is truly the ost god aweful thing created since meatloaf. (i hate meatloaf.)
TheLovelessRose chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
ohohoho quite interesting! :) Nice chapter!
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I adore this idea Please continue!
Lord Kolos chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
dont make harry into a pussy
Janelly Slytherin chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Insane, LOl well askaban does that to you, lol