Reviews for Might've Worked
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME! It makes sense that Rob, plays with a yo-yo...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
great story. I like how you wrote it from Artemis' opinion and how you made them both answer the same way. its TOTALLY something they would do.
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I've gotta ask, who do u think will make the first move, since their BOTH in denial? I say Wally
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
nice!1
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I could see Artemis replying like this. Both her and Wally's reactions were quite believable. My favorite part was Robin cockily knowing the truth but refusing to play matchmaker.
Nightwish03 offline chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please please please write more! I LOVED it!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautiful story as always!
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aww :) This pairing is so cute. Really well written, good job :D
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This entire thing reminded me of the song Meg sings in the movie Hercules. You know, the "I Won't Say I'm in Love" one.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Totally in denial. You could see as clear as seeing your own reflection in a mirror. :D :P Loved this! Awesome story :D :P
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yay! Loved it as much as the first one. Hahahahah That was a long time for a sequel for it to be just minutes after;) Jk:)
Celadon Catamount chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I just read this, and the origional story, and may I just say... LOVE! Lol. Gotta love Robin, not beating around the bush. xD

Very well written! I would love to see a third installment, showing the end results of all this. :D

Write on - Celadon Catamount
KF-AxxMexx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
denial is bad they need to get together like now...xD
hi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
make it a trilogy. a third story whre they get together
BT4Ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
dude can this duet be a trilogy? i wanna see how yo-yo playin robin gets them (or gets m'gann to get them) together!