Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Well that was anticlimactic.
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Heck yeah! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
AH H AHA HA HAAAAA! HE HAS A FEELING THAT ALFIE DID SOMETHING STUPID! Oh you make me laugh.
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ha ha, oh Gilbo and Francy...
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
lololol, LUVED the story, it made me laugh lots.
animeloveramy chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
oh Gilbert, you do make me laugh XD

loved this. I was going to review every chapter but then i got too into it i kind of forgot. so, yeah, I LOVED IT
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
hahaha XD love the bad touch trio's relationship. and america's 'after lunch'
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
if two guys did that to me...i think i would short circuit with happiness and fangirlism XD
MelancholyMadness chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Okay, so the things I loved about this... I love how Francis and Gil were disturbing the freshmans. I love the Spamano references. I loved how you write Matt! Ivan is such a creep... It was very in character. I have to love Alfred. He's hilarious. Poor Arthur, having to tow around Alfred. :P Torally great ending. Francis was so familial with Mattie and I adore that!

Things I didn't love... There isn't any more to read. It was really good and I didn't want to stop.

-Ash
Iceestar chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this story! It's so cute and funny and sweet! The characters were in character really well and I love how Alfred went all protective!
kayissmoshing chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Omg! If I was Gilly I would be curled up in a ball in a dark corner thinking of how short my life was! Poor Gilly-boy!
DanzQueenB chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
I loved the end of this chapter! I could totally see Gilbert doing that :D
shebadango chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
kyaaaaaaa! this story was soooo cute!

this just happens to be the first fanfiftion i read for these two and it is awesome~! just like gilbert!
Mirror of Melancholy chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
This was such a cute story. There's something about this pairing, that even though it's close to being crack, is charming, and this story epitomizes that feeling. *cough*Maybe a sequel about Alfred and Arthur*cough*please?*cough*
Air High chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Oh man oh man oh man~

I loved every single thing about this story~