Reviews for Odd One Out
Wisteria Urs chapter 57 . 8/15/2011
LaLa

Yes, the elf was Dobby. I couldn't handle it when Dobby died in the seventh book, so I tweaked the story a little bit. Celia got hit with the knife, but being a human, it didn't deal a fatal blow to her, it wasn't as serious a wound as Dobby's knife wound was.
Lala chapter 57 . 8/14/2011
For the part you said the elf died are you referring to Dobby? Because when you wrote about the beach scene he was fine cause the knife pierced Celia..just confused
OOO chapter 53 . 7/12/2011
YOU ARE AMAZING! I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! i miss you on Quizilla, but i will be checking up for "La Plus Belle"...hope to see it around!
SiriusBlackLoverr chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
hi, I just wanted to say I've been following this story ever since you started writing it on Quizilla! I've read all your stories actually, and they're great. It's kind of like a daily routine for me to check if you've updated anything :P

Anyway, OOO was great! The whole thing. I love how you showed us parts from their childhood. I can tell that you really planned out everything, and it's much appreciated. You're one of the best writers I've found on the internet imo, and I hope you continue writing!