Reviews for Off Limits
Reader chapter 15 . 7/24
So good! Congrats on finishing it
Krit krat chapter 1 . 3/6
#showerthoughts
jabc4 chapter 15 . 2/14
Awwwww. This story was cute. I liked it.
AlesiaJ89 chapter 15 . 1/13
Great story
fanficreader chapter 1 . 1/2
Actually, judging from the first chapter, I suggest you reread what you've written. You already used a stereotype within the first two lines. Assuming all Asians are smart and get good grades is an annoying stereotype. Asians study just as hard as everyone else and face the similar problems as everyone else. You should really rethink your way of thinking.
fanficreader chapter 1 . 1/2
I'd think about rewriting the summary and take out the word "retarded." It's offensive against those who have slower social, mental, and/or physical development. You're implying those who face these impairments are stupid based off of that summary.

You might not care about this story anymore since you completed it, but this is a legitimate concern.
Athens1399 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
Wow, this was great.. you are so good at making me emotional! (In a good way obviously) great stories. I love them?! Thanks
tears.o.flove chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
I loved that. Absolutely beautiful and so damn shed a teensy weensy tear. I guess your story had that effect on me, dayuuumgirl.
herondalesduckling chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
I love your stories, you're a great writer.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
OMG LOVED THIS SO MUCH I COULD CRY! The language was beautiful, and even though the story was shorter than most of the best ones, your characters were beautifully crafted. Usually authors rush into the love scenes and then throw a bunch of drama into it, but your story was just amazing. It felt very well thought out! Never stop writing, you definitely could have a future in it!

XOXO
Jackie chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
I swear this is the best fan fiction I have ever read
GUEST chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
i 3 this story :) its so sweet and askjdfhjadhflhaksjafdh :)
CatLokiHerondale chapter 15 . 5/16/2016