Reviews for I've Been You
Gracie10916 chapter 1 . 3/23
Beautiful writing, made me tear up a bit!
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh God, this was absolutely lovely. You reduced me to a puddle of tears. I loved the Marauders the most throughout Harry Potter and you captured that pure essence of grief that I still feel today after rereading the series. Wonderful job with this. It was beautiful.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wonderful writing...
Hated Remus n Tonk's deaths too.
ConstablePenhaleShootsHimself chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very moving.
pottermommy1118 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVED this!
lifeloveandharrypotter chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was really amazing and sweet, good job
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww! So cute! So bittersweet!
Katalina S. Lewis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story is beautiful. You are a brilliant writer and this story was touching
Katalina S. Lewis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story is beautiful. You are a brilliant writer and this story was touching
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
cute:)
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my gosh. That was amazing. Seriously. I always loved the whole godparent/godson relationship between Harry and Sirius, and you can see that same thing quickly forming between Harry and Teddy. I love your writing!

Also, I never really realized the parallels between Harry and Teddy. Well, I guess I did, but it was never, like, /clear/ to me. But you completely blew that away with one line. "I've been you."

Would you ever consider extending this? If not a story, then maybe a collection of one shots.

Looking forward to reading more.

Avi.
HPlover1202 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Fantastic, as always...I also squealed with joy when I read that you'll be revising your Mauraders stories. They are still my favorite FF stories and I've been hoping you'll revise them to be DH compliant for some time!
HPlover1202 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
PolarPotterBear chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow...simply amazing! I guess I missed this oneshot since I barely read it now. Once again, you are such a great writer! You truly understand the characters and just know exactly what to write :) Thank you for writing this.
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
:( Oh now very sad, yet very true. I do wish we got to know more about what happened with Teddy and Harry's role in his life.