Reviews for Everything You Ever
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow. This is quite something. Reminds me of an old saying that goes something like this. I think.

"Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it."

Of course, wishes being wishes, they never turn out exactly like you want.

Nice one shot.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I like it, though I like Help wanted more. It seems he initiated a full restart, the old age where EVA took place is part of Pre-history. He regained memories because he was the Admin.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
it's certainly an interesting idea. I'm both sad and glad you're not continuing it.

It feels like there is more to the story out there.

It also feels like any attempts to find the rest of the story would result in stupid crap.

But as it is, its... well not awesome. Just intriguing I guess.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Anyone else get the feeling that Necrovore might like Big-O or might have seen it a few times?

Still stinks that this will only allow you a single comment per chapter logged in. Thank you for allowing non member comments.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
What is the posed group in the new avatar suppose to go to?

Either way this short fic was ok but I think it could have been better.

The reason for the Ego's of everyone being blasted away was the merger so everyone joined in a sea of LCL. I was wondering. What if you took what you have here and did another story that doesn't have Gendo Suicide but ends up with him being confronted by people who just happened to be strong enough to survive the energy wave. Such as Ranma, Herb, Saffron, and a few Amazon Elders.

Having everyone they know turn into an orange puddle threatening to drown them is bound to give them some opinion on the events.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was a little disappointing in that I don't think you gave quite enough back and forth build up of euphoria and horror to Gendo's experiences before offing him. As written it is a psychological piece about him more than about what he may have achieved and the world it created. If you had planned to go on with that world then I think it would be okay but right now as Gendo is central I don't think it has quite enough to stand on its own merits.
Necrovore chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Heh, crazy thought after reading this. Shinji tracks down the meaning of the note, causing him to seek out and cause the second impact, and a whole variant version of Eva, to cause the third impact to get his father back. The new (third) world has Shinji killing himself after everything he did to get there, causing Yui to go a bit off the deep end, track down the reason, cause the second impact, then the third to get her son back. Fourth world she ends up killing herself after all she did, and the cycle goes back to Gendo :P

Can have the whole series just keep cycling around the three ad nauseum, possibly having a feeling of Deja Vu start creeping up on them after a few (hundred :p) iterations leading to some ultimate conclusion...that could end up a very long story :D
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was an amazing story, great job.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, quite an intriguing one-shot. Where can we find a larger picture of the avatar?
1337 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ouch! There is an old geek saying that goes good with this

" the gods pity two types of people those that don't get what they want and those that do". sad to hear this is an one shot but This was fantastic
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Reminds me of various elements of the end of the Eva TV series... I'm surprised I've never seen anyone do it before.