Reviews for Can't Live Without 'Em
kellie1999 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Dear .Rainbows:

I haven't read 'Oh, Brothers' but I quite like how you've done this. You've got a great grasp on the character's personalities, and I can relate to the FACE family's confusion in who's related to whom and how. Reading from Gil's point of view is really fun as well. So much denial, jumping to conclusions... Smacking your brother on the ass is always fun, too. Except when they don't respond. Because they do it too.
Kumajirou in the academy... makes me laugh. Especially because I somehow don't find it hard to believe Matt would be able to have him.
This idea of how similar Matthew and Ludwig are in having to deal with such obnoxious brothers is one that hadn't really occurred to me, but makes a lot of sense. I quite like how you're going with this.

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
France'sbabygirl8989 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love I'm re-reading hehe! Write please
France'sbabygirl8989 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
One word . MORE! XD I love it!
JessTringham chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This is a really god story and I really think you should continue it, please :)
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Cool, I'm really liking this so far. :) I really hope to see more of this.

Inumaru12
HollyFrost17 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Keep going! I was really getting into the first one when I got the the last part where it said you were editing it, and I was like: Dammit. Cause I always used to write about 8 chapters of something, get tired of it, re-write it, and then forget about it. I really hope you don't or didn't forget about this, though! It's too awesome! [And there totally isn't enough GerCan out there. I mean... 32 fanfics? Seriously? And no fanart for them whatsoever... They deserve more than that! Anywho, this is more awesome than Gilbert himself (shhh...), and hence you must continue it. Or I'll come down to whatever state you're from and beat you with my hockey stick! But if you do decide (kindly) to stop whatever you're doing at the moment and continue writing for my OTP, my neighbor owns a surgar shack and I can hook you up with the best Maple Syrup you've ever had. *WinkWinkNudgeNudge*
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh, Luddy. This will not end well for you AT ALL. *insert Prussia-cackle here*
Bakage chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
omg, like dude, when are you gonna update! there is like a TOTAL lack of GerCan in this world
Ottilia chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I have a bad feeling about how Gilbert ran off at the end there...

I hope I get to read more soon!
Rubyeyed10 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Okay a couple of things

1)I LOVE this story

2)Who is the high dude? I can't remember

Keep on writing
who feels like loggin in chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
not me.

oh my, so much madness going on. when people like alfred and gilbert are involved only bad things can happen. of course that makes for an awesome story
Goldpen chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Aww so cute! I love it even more the second time around. You are doing a great job on the rewrite! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Pen
Kaya Yurushi chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
...i think your spellcheck is trying to tell you something...
Panda3035 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
haha, oh Gil, you are such a child