Reviews for An Unwinnable Heart
Foxfire832001 chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
This is the perfect ending to a perfect fan-fic! I just love the way the team handled hearing the news that Speed was joining the BAU, also the fact that Laura is now pregnant & her & Speed getting married! I also am glad that Section Cheif Strauss approved his transfer to not only the BAU but his joining Hotch's team to boot! Way to go Speedo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
I'm glad that everyone had something good to celebrate in this chapter, as well as in chapter 14 when it's learned that Speed & Lauren welcomed a baby boy which they named Caleb Spencer Speedle!
Foxfire832001 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
I'm glad that both Hotch & little Jack found something good with Madeline that came out of the evil that Foyet tryed to inflict upon both of them! They both deserve it!
Foxfire832001 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
I remember the Criminal Minds 100th Episode when that monster Foyet killed Haley! It was such an awful thing to have happened on the show! I felt so bad not only for the team, but especially for Hotch & his son Jack! I also remember on the show when Hotch killed that monster Foyet I was behind him 1000%! To this day, it's kinda hard for me to watch the episode not only because of what happened to her but also see Hotch actually crying at the end when he's hugging her body close to himself on the show! It's really heartbreaking, & it shows what type of a hateful monster that Foyet really was!
Foxfire832001 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Poor Lauren, well Speed made sure that she followed the drs. orders! As for the rest of the chapter, thank God that Madeline's back on her feet & able to be there for Jack when Hotch got attacked by that asshole Foyet!
Foxfire832001 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Thank God though that Madeline & Hotch both survived being nearly blown up!
Foxfire832001 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
SSA Speedle, I like the sound of that! It has a nice "ring" to it! I wonder though how H & Co. back in Miami felt about Speed becoming an FBI Agent? ( From Trace Wizard Supream of CSI:Miami-Dade,to a "Supervisory Special Agent" to boot, way to go Speedle!) I knew that they would get married & start having kids too as well!

I'm also glad to see that Hotch & Madeline both survived being nearly blown up in NYC!
Foxfire832001 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
I remember alot of what happened in the what was the Season 4 Season finale episode & the one for the Season 5 Premier as well! It's such a shame that the main unsub in that one turned out to be the paramedic! It really saddened & angered me both at the same time!
Foxfire832001 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I kinda like the way that you've adapted some of the details from some of the Season 5 episodes!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I recognized part of the story about the unsub that they just took down, it's from "LDSK" an episode of Criminal Minds from season one! I just loved the fact that Laura Delko & Tim "Speed" Speedle were also written into it!

Can't wait for more chapters to be written for this story!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
This is really a great story so far, & the thought of Tim "Speed" Speedle working a case with the Hotch's bau team is reall great too! Just wish it could have been a cross-over tv episode for both Criminal Minds & CSI:Miami!