Reviews for Dancing
Alicia Lalla chapter 1 . 1/24
Awwwww this fic was sooooo cute! 3 3 3 Gwendolyn is so adorable isn't she? . Many compliments to you and your random idea my dear and keep on doing what you're doing you'll be just fine (although you could've made this fic a little longer...ah well, I like it anyway).
Fuyuka athirah chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
So cute! XD I just wished that he just kissed her!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
arghhh...Gwendolyn! *whines*

ahehehehee...anyway...it's nicely written... :)
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is heart-breaking, but in character. I would really love to see this turn into a series of small stories of their gradually growing relationship, before and after where canon leaves off. :3
WritersProse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really liked this little story of yours. It is a real treat when you read a fiction that seems as though it could have happened in the actual continuity of the source material, and this fic does just that. Also, Gwen and Oswald (he has a funny name I think) are an adorable couple. I ended up falling for him so much by the end. Such a good guy.
GoddessofDawn7843 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It's so sweet - I've been playing the game for the last few days, and I was totally captivated by Gwen and Oswald's relationship - awesome fic!
NarcissusXX chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I cannot believe that this fanfic does not have more reviews! I LOVED this chapter. They're so in-character and awkward! Oswald's trying so hard! They're so adorable together.

Write more soon, please!
OverLord Ayame chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Such a nice story bravo hope you make more Odin sphere fanfics...
Animangame02freak chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very cute. :) I'm fond of this pairing as they are both strong but at the same time, have insecurities which can be filled by eachother. You did a wonderful job.