Reviews for Ronald Weasley: Lightweight Extraordinaire
Emily chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
*fans self* Ooh lordie, that was hot.
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
FANTASTIC! For your first sex scene! Well Done .
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This was a pot of fantasticly smutty gold. Seriously, it was wonderful! I can't even believe that this was your first, that's how good it is. Trust me, I've read a lot of slashy fics, and this was amazing and made my lady parts tingle!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Okay, That Was Freaking HOT! I LOVE IT!
I Had A Feeling When They Were Undressing That Something Was Going To Happen To Their Clothes. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh Poor Harry! I Guess It's Really A Good Thing Actually. So... Not Poor Harry?
Lol "Well, Weasley, let's just say I gave him a very good reason to scream last night."
-God That's Just Too Much! It Made Me Laugh So Much! XD
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I loved this so much that I'm cackling and cupping a bloody nose all at once! Great job! I look forward to more from you!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Loved it!
aliceAmnesia chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
good lord, that was your first sex scene ?.. well, well done :P

x
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome, poor Harry. I love Severus in this, he is so well-mannered, but wants to hear all the humiliating details Ron has. I had to read a few lines over to figure out who they were coming from, but it was great. Very funny.
imaniiebee chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
It was really very good. Your sex scene, I mean. Especially for a first? Fantastic!
PotterFanGurlForever chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
That didn't read like a first sex scene from a virgin. More like a millionth from a "pro", it was incredible, for lack of a better word. You certainly did your homework to write a scene like that. :)
nekofreakz chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
lolol, this is very funny, it must be quite mortifying for Harry. And the smut is hot! Great job! ;D
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Yummy... Can I have another chapter please ? The professor and his naughty student ? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase (chibi eyes)
CosmicPudding chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
For a first first time sex scene this was AMAZINGLY hot. The story itself is also very amusing & I quite enjoyed it. Great job!
Dolphindreamer chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was light hearted and funny, not to mention really hot. *fans self* Nicely done :D