Reviews for The Fury of Mycroft Holmes
iPage chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was simply wonderful! I'fe always imagined Mycroft hiring someone with his umbrella, but the ending was perfect!
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
What a sweet piece! Although I can't imagine the brothers calling each other anything less than 'Mycroft' and 'Sherlock'. Lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Loved it!
But now I want to know the story behind John and his sister!
Firestark5757 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Aw so cute! Love little Sherlock stories! Great job!
Kassie chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Mycroft and his mighty umbrella save the day! :D
Seriously though, he totally would be employing spies and paying them with crisps in school...that's such a Mycroft thing to do.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Bahha, teenaged Mycroft in the middle of a spy network fueled by crisps? FTW. Although I thought the language was a little off for six year olds, the difference between the way Johnson and Sherlock talked was very well done. I loved the little details you added, like the ingredients of the experiment and Mycroft's spies.

I did like the idea of the action scene, but it was perhaps a little dramatic. Mycroft feeling sick, Sherlock asking for morphine, Mycroft breaking the poor kid's hand... I get what you were going for, but the bully is ten and Mycroft would be thirteen at this point, so having him beat him so badly is a little off-putting. If Mycroft had come in to save the day with a little less violence and melo-drama about the seriousness of ant bites (I mean, they suck, but you're not going to die from them. Even if he was allergic, the bully didn't know or hold him down in them, so no lasting harm was done), I would have enjoyed the tale of their relationship more.

The writing was well structured and paced. Good work with spelling and grammar.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this

Yes I will marry you. My future spouse must love Sherlock as much as I do. And you obviously do :)
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
loved it

smile
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved it. :)
Saskie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww...
ArcticOwl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, I absolutely loooove this :) Thanks for sharing this cute story with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
that was soooooooooooo cute! I absolutely adored this fic, very sweet. The little details were perefect and the idea that Mycroft keeps an eye on the entire playground, and his little brother, at such a young age is priceless.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ooooh! What an intense, adorable AND FUCK YEAH BAMF!MYCROFT! Wonderful! Just wonderful! I love the little details you threw in there, hinting towards the future! Like Mycroft's promise, "It is brought down again with the fury of a worried sibling, the same fury John Watson will later use to beat up his sister's first boyfriend." Oooh! I just loooove those details! Fantastic! 3 3 3

Also, the idea of Mycroft already control the school grounds at such a young age is absolutely hilariously perfect. Sherlock uses his amazing mind to mess with people and solve crimes- bringing the ironic world which ostracizes him into a better place. Mycroft uses his brain to dominate it. :3
cheeseisthebestevr chapter 1 . 8/10/2011