Reviews for Graveyard Shift
Dino-Rogueq chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh, we will blame no one for this incredibly good piece!

Logan with Alzheimer's? Hahaha! Something like that, yet nothing like that, Jamie! Ha, old man, teddy bear Logan! Haha!

Hahaha! Lying mouth? Not likely, Logan! You so are such a romantic; first Scott and Jean, now Rogue and Gambit! This totally, totally needs an episode! With such a sweet one shot like this... wow, I'm so thankful right now for that prompt! The friendship between these two as shown in the series is captured here so well, so in-character, so... true and believable, so warm and like I said, so sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! I shall be reading this again and again... Just a Twinkie, Logan? Hahaha! Softy Wolvie, you know good and well what he's thank you for; do not deny it! "Sleep is overrated. Coffee is life." Ah, words to leave by, ladies and gentlemen; on which Rogue will probably. And maybe, pretty soon, all those others who cannot sleep, as well! Aww, poor X-guys/gals!
rats xp chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hah, love this story XD
it is cute, funny, yet somewhat ironic at the same time ;P
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hahhahaaha! Okay, Logan is, undoubtedly, the bestest of the best! Seriously, aneurism? Twinkies! Oh, he's the man, Logan is. Lovin' all the overprotectiveness, father/brotherly goodness, and Rogue's absolutely right; underneath all that, the Wolverine is a... what was that? oh, "Big ol' teddy bear."! Oh yeah! He's just a loving, caring person underneath all the toughness and gruffness. I totally believe that.

"Sleep is overrated. Coffee is life."... oh, yeah! Amen to that, man! :)

Hmmm, let's see now... Ha, Wolverine the babysitter/matchmaker... Sounds about good to me! Haha!

Oh, friend author, I should think I ought to blame nothing for producing this... this piece full of such pure funny, hilarious, cute, sweet awesomeness! Love, love, love this! Definitely enjoyed reading! And please, keep writing!
Cat Marvelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
SLAI!

(Smiling Like An Idiot)
whitechocolate14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hahaha! That was hilarious! I love jamie!

"do you have altzimers?"

"I didn't do it! I was framed! It wasn't me!"

"big ol teddy bear."
WitchCatYoshiko chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I like Logan's thought process it monologue terrific

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
ppl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOL! Well, he probably is old enough to have Alzheimer, right? Anyways, cool story, bro!

So cute and fluffy and lovable!
Teagarden chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this! I think that the relationship between Logan and Rogue is cute. Also, great job on writing Logan's lines the same way that he speaks :)
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That's hilarious and cute! I love the Alzheimers line :) It made me laugh. Great job!
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow...this story is awesome!
JosephineX chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol, never actually imagined Logan like that. O_O

Somehow, it's like the total opposite of Logan but is actually the real Logan at the same time!

Wow, how DO you do that?
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ahahahahahahahahaha! "Do you have Alzheimer's?" I found that particularly hilarious. Logan: big old teddy bear/matchmaker/baby sitter/insomniac. That is a thought worth contemplating.

I'm gonna be honest and say I'm not entirely sure about the narration in this one. The tense did catch me up a couple times, and, I dunno, it seemed a bit less... Logan-y than your other fics. I need to reread this one...
Raven34link chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
LOL
Chuken Hachiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
lolololol this is like one of the many fatherly!Logan stories I've read. I kind of want to do one now.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Your perspective as Logan is insightful, hilarious, and wonderful to read. Great lil' short! The ending was adorable. :3 I personally love reading about the night-time drabbles and adventures within' Chuck's school. Perhaps...more? :D I'd certainly read it!