Reviews for Bullies, Totally Not Turbing
BlueBeam246 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
so I'm kinda wondering why Robin asked for the autographs. was it to make the team feel happy, or so he could totally mess with them later... or was it both?
AlecGateway chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Oh my gods. So SO awesome! Loved it!

Alec
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Love it
JustaPhantom chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
That was freaking awesome XD
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Heeheehee, bet he didn't know that they'd stop the bullies while they were at it or Batman himself woulda been there. I had a dream last night after reading this (didn't sit up to review, sorry) and instead of just the backpack and some pushing into each other, they shoved him into a janitor's closet (knocking som of the bottles to the ground) and locked him in. The chemicals mixed and started knocking him out when Superboy heard and got the others to the source, just to see the boys laughing outside the door, not realizing the real danger Dick was in. Proceed to damaged door, panicked Wally, although, in my dream, Artemis was with the class, not the team. Still loved 'Dick' getting the autographs, he so made Wally and Conner's day. 10/10
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I wish my school would've done that. Then again, we had THE COOLEST TEACHER EVER!
P. S. You're a really good writer!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This was AWESOME! XD I really enjoyed this! Thank you for writing!
jcselby chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
haha omg daddybats!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I love how the autographs are all different
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
awesome! thanks so much!
Jump dimension chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is awesome! Please write more!
FangirlOverEveryFandom chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
:) Silly trolling Robin.
Guest User chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Very nicely awesome, I say.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Love the ending! I can't really put into words what a good story this is. But love the fact that Dick knew how to act and... just wow!
allen niichan chapter 1 . 9/29/2014