Reviews for What Kept Me Running
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my. amazeballs :D
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great mew, another pairing you've managed to make so believable!
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
mew, you're such an amazing writer!

:D

Audrey's characterization in this was amazing. You took her from a completely empty(for lack of a better word) character and made her into a real person in a oneshot, which is pretty fucking amazing if you ask me! I loved her conflicted feelings in this. I wasn't sure what she was going to do about her feelings for Hermione and then *bam* she told her! I was pretty much holding my breath at that point. And then I was all worried that they weren't going to work it out when Audrey was sending Hermione away, but I was happy when it all worked out!

Oo, and when Hermione told Audrey the real story behind what had happened with Percy - that was fantastic! I could see Hermione not being satisfied with Ron(don't like that pairing, nope), but I liked how it was Percy who actually came onto her.

Fantastic job! You can make any pairing work!

:')

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I can imagine Hermione would get bored/annoyed/sick of Ron and would look for something else. For a lot of this story I wanted Audrey to tell Hermione to **** off, but in the end I could understand her wanting Hermione to stay.

Nice one!