Reviews for Blood and Wine Are Red
RedStalkingDeath chapter 12 . 7/14
Thank you for writing this story! I've had a lot of fun reading it :) Even read aloud a few parts to my sister, so now she wants to read it ;P
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 12 . 4/21
This was a great story! You had me laughing a lot. Thanks for writing!
Silent Sound 715 chapter 12 . 1/23
I totally didn't expect this sort of crossover! I was just browsing when I came across it but I have to say you did a wonderful job with such an unexpected pairing! I absolutely adored this. Keep up the good work!
sat1 chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
That was cool!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Awesome! Absolutely awesome!
OutForAWalkBitkah chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Thank you!

This is the first (relatively long) White Collar cross over that I've read. Hadn't really thought about crossing it with this type of show before. Leverage or Bones, maybe, but Supernatural?

Definitely a thumb's up. :)
Hartanna chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
So... was there or was there NOT a spirit?! I'm assuming not? Damn. Dean, Sam, and Cas looked batshit insane!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Ahahaha.. yeah... Bobby know everything! XD lol
Thanks for him!

Oh Cassy... how could you think Dean will not save you? Dean is the one who tried to make everything goes well between you, him, and Sam. And he's not the type to leave his friend who he already think as family! You should've know that better! You're an (ex)angel!
If Sam... I can consider it why. There's 60% he will not save you if Dean didn't stubborn to tried. But 40% he'd try to.

I'm glad it ended well...
Too bad the White Collar's characters especially Neal didn't see any spiritual thing...
dogisms chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
You are amazing at writing cross-overs. Just wow.
IHeartStories chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I could not stop reading this little gem, I love Supernatural and White Collar, both are my favourite tv shows. You write the characters really well, good work. Have a nice day.
Katowisp chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
So crossovers are somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine when done right (Because, seriously, what's better than all my favorite characters from two different shows forced to overlap?!) And lemme tell you: You did it right. You captured the Winchesters and Cas perfectly and overlaid a ghost hunt with the WC cats perfectly (with just the right amount of H/C) wonderful job!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
I loved it!
And Cas was so adorably socially awkard!
I kind of wanted Neal or Peter to find out that spirits were real or whatever, but I think the way you wrote the ending was pretty good nontheless.
But Bobby was a little bit non-sequitur, don't you think? A little too convenient?

Regardless, this is great, and Im faving it!

SimplyOut chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Haha it was really oddly cute!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Awesome fic. You did an amazing job bringing these two series together. _ Ja.
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Intersting, bit of a let down the burning was so realatively easy, I was half expecting Burke to acknowledge that the gohst angle wasn't just crazy talk and help them get out or somthing