Reviews for Father
Nashi Dragneel chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
2 things: 1.) it has been said that natsu has a sister and its not an adopted sister its his biological sister named nashi and 2.) later in the manga near the 460th book maybe higher Zeref says Natsu is his little brother and is E.N.D short for Etherious Natsu Dragneel
MienaiFille chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
Oh my word the battle with the frog king was hilarious! Then at the end the frog is all should I kill you now and Natsu is like oh we'll finish this tomorrow then and king frog is just "Wha...".
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Awe man, i thought you were going to update...
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
This is absolutely fantastic, I hope you add more one of these days.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Usually people put a dragons age in the hundreds not thousands but i think it's a nice change of pace
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
Please update this is a great story, and you should keep writing the story!
Fire Dragon King Asrail chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
Please write more its a great story.
cyber samra chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I read your authors notes. I think they're funny.
cyber samra chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
"HOW FAST CAN A LITTLE BOY WALK?!"
I was laughing so hard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Hahaha I really like this story
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
A frog? Natsu's getting beaten up by a frog? *Laughs softly* That's really funny. *laughs really hard* That's REALLY funny.
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
This is so cute!
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
U need an award for this story. Plain and simple. How can your story be so kawaii, beautiful, fulfilling, interesting, AND addictive? It's too good well done!

Rant:
(psssst, my otp is gratsu. I used to ship nalu hard but now... I believe I've seen the light, I still like nalu tho) ( Ignore everyone else. If u want to understand what I mean when I say gratsu, talk to 'WildRhov'and read some of her AMAZING stuff. I believe that natsu and gray are equals in bed, more gray as a seme, but natsu rules elsewhere, I'm like romance and fights cause he's AMAZING )
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
I hope you update soon
Animewiz354 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Love the story I hope you update soon. Does Matsumoto get his wings, horns, tails etc?