Reviews for Chasing Down the Demons
baltojenna4ever chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is such a cute little story. Please continue with it.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I am looking forward to see the road Jo and Bill now are going to walk down while they are back together for good or not. These first two chapters have something very promising in them, and I can't wait to see what you do with them! And maybe a few more storms in-between! It is their passion so to speak.

My deepest compliments on your story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
x
srhittson chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
it's not over so why isn't updated? love the story please update soon
bplumz79 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Is this after Dorothy 4 flew into the F5? It is a very well detailed story. I really like it. I hope you add more chapters!
LegaspiWeaver chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I love this so far. I'm such a shipper of Jo & Bill. So please update ASAP I can't wait to see what happens next. I love that they are actually going to talk out their problems and not have them just be unresolved. I just hope they'll get back together, they belong together.
Abs chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This is really really good, I feel like this could go anywhere and that is a good thing. I love that I have no idea what happens next and I am really excited for the next chapter. Oh yeah and it's sexy ;)
JenD16 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Great chapter. I like that you're not just going to have their problems automatically fixed. There needs to be some conflict. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
HappyAbi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It's very good, I wanna know what comes next, so you should get on that.
JenD16 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
There aren't enough good Twister fanfics. So happy to see another being written :)