Reviews for Someone Like You
lilbit1016 chapter 95 . 2/4/2013
Someone is love sick poor Ashley...glad she patch things up with her mom :)
melirufus chapter 95 . 2/4/2013
Omg update ASAP again pleasssseeeeee!
DominoL chapter 95 . 2/4/2013
awwwwwwww
melirufus chapter 94 . 1/29/2013
I love this story please please update every week.
Elke85 chapter 94 . 1/29/2013
I so knew this chapter would be concentrated around Spencer's (and Zara's) departure and as someone else said: it really, really sucks!
Love their naughty little comments, they always manage to make me smile...
Can't wait to see where you're going with this: will Spencer come back or will Ashley jump on the next plane? Great job once again!
lilbit1016 chapter 94 . 1/29/2013
Hahaha love the update can't wait to see what happens next
lilce1992 chapter 93 . 1/11/2013
I kinda feel bad for Paula, but I couldn't bring myself to forgive her if it were me in Spencer's shoes.
mb168 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
paula cant be perfect in all your stories. kep updating!
Elke85 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
I love feisty Spencer! Well done girl, Paula deserved everything that was thrown at her...

Fast Ashley, Spencer is starving so you better get her fed quickly. Question is: what is she in the mood for ;-)

Great chapter once again. Can't wait for the next one even though I'm afraid Spencer's departure might be up soon :-(
lilbit1016 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
Lol food is always the hero :)...but Paula deserved what she got...be strong Spencer :)
DominoL chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
aww hope spence gets better
WillowOn3 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
Wow that was one sore
and bitter spencer. But
what paula did to spencer and
even to arthur was inexcusable
and despicable. Glen shouldnt
be forgiven too. He started it all
in the first place anyway.
Elke85 chapter 92 . 1/9/2013
And you just had to stop right there, did you ;-) So cruel... Can't wait to find out the explanation on the whole Spencer versus the Carlin family drama! As usual, I loved the cheeky banter between the 2 hot women!
Great chapter overall. I'll be here nervously waiting so feel free to post another one as soon as possible!
lilbit1016 chapter 92 . 1/8/2013
The next chapter should be great :)...lots of drama ;)
lilce1992 chapter 91 . 1/6/2013
I dread the day where Spencer will have to leave.
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »