Reviews for Someone Like You
Elke85 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
I love feisty Spencer! Well done girl, Paula deserved everything that was thrown at her...

Fast Ashley, Spencer is starving so you better get her fed quickly. Question is: what is she in the mood for ;-)

Great chapter once again. Can't wait for the next one even though I'm afraid Spencer's departure might be up soon :-(
lilbit1016 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
Lol food is always the hero :)...but Paula deserved what she got...be strong Spencer :)
DominoL chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
aww hope spence gets better
WillowOn3 chapter 93 . 1/10/2013
Wow that was one sore
and bitter spencer. But
what paula did to spencer and
even to arthur was inexcusable
and despicable. Glen shouldnt
be forgiven too. He started it all
in the first place anyway.
Elke85 chapter 92 . 1/9/2013
And you just had to stop right there, did you ;-) So cruel... Can't wait to find out the explanation on the whole Spencer versus the Carlin family drama! As usual, I loved the cheeky banter between the 2 hot women!
Great chapter overall. I'll be here nervously waiting so feel free to post another one as soon as possible!
lilbit1016 chapter 92 . 1/8/2013
The next chapter should be great :)...lots of drama ;)
lilce1992 chapter 91 . 1/6/2013
I dread the day where Spencer will have to leave.
mb168 chapter 91 . 1/6/2013
Ohsoclever1 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I personally thought Glen was an Ass on the show and should of had he's Ash beat at least once. I am really curious to what he did to make Spence want nothing to with him in this story. This story is going to have few tricks up it'd sleeve I see.

Spence giving all these refunds and free drinks I don't know how she's making a living. smh

The porsche and the old beat up Toyota comparison was too funny.

Good read, thank you.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
"She wants what I want...nothing." I don't know if you meant for that to be deep... but it was.

Wow, I would of been kind of piss at Zara for ratting me out.

Spence better stop lying to herself because she is going to develop feelings for Ash.

Imma need Spence to put some cocobutter or her back or ice it or something...

Good read, thank you.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I love the way the way Spencer be fronting ans Ashley is oh so cocky.

Hmmm, Ash is so interested in Spence owning this bar I hope she's not up to no good.

that line about "Don't act like you wouldn't want to wake up with my head between your legs." oh my oh my.

This is an intriguing read, thank you.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
"That was good but I'll show you better?" I don't know how I would take that.

By the way I like how you have the charters say "Yer." I find that cute.

Who doesn't love a good sex scene? Especially between a hot Spashley...mmmmm

Yummy read, thank you.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Damn Spence gave in quickly. I like her best friend Zara I think she's a great fit to the story. Wow, a no committable Spencer, never thought I see the day but you wrote it so well that I believe it.

Fucked on top of the bar by Spence? I'll take it and the nipple between the fingers was too hot.

Lol " Your going to fuck Kyla sister." That was good stuff.

Sexy read, thank you.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I stumbled across your story and wow 91 chapter and still not done? I was bit nervous to click on it, but after reading the first chap it seems like it has potential.

I like a flirty in to herself Ash and a catty Spence and Kyla is really fun and full hearted here. I am really liking the characters so far.

Awesome read, thank you
Izzy chapter 91 . 1/2/2013
Glad to see you're back. I really liked this update however small it was. Ashley is still funny and just ya. Update soon. _.
Izzy