Reviews for Someone Like You
Wow loved it ;)
rookie802 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Good story:)
Irishgrl33 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I wonder what Spencer's not telling Ashley.

Awesome update!
tbplrbear1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I just love how they go back and forth with each other. It's witty, light hearted, and just funny. I am loving this story. I would say as of right now it's my new favoite!
jhh chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Hi again!

Wow! This chapter was definitely worth the wait!

Ashley and Spencer are so cute and hot together!

And I'm actually surprise because I imagine that Ashley would be the one who was going to started,not Spencer, but that was hot too!

I wonder, what Ashley would do to make it up to Spencer!

Again, thank you for this amazing story and see you in next chapter!
Jobananax333 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Sooo HOT!
limaheightsandproud chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Well that was quite hot I must say ;) I love their playfulness and chemistry...This is a great start and I can't wait to see how they eventually become Spashley :)
Irishgrl33 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Awesome! Love there interaction together.
Jobananax333 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like it alot! But could u anable ur story so people don't have to log in every time they review thanks
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
desk sex is so much better lol :)
Sabo153 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Hmm no-string eh thats new or at least i'vent read it.. Im liking it so far and i enjoy the playfulness and now i wonder who's gonna fall first.. xx
tbplrbear1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I love the back and forth between them. It is so funny, but you can feel the sexual tension also. Loving this story.
tbplrbear1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I am so loving he back and forth between them. Can't wait for next chapter..this is quickly becoming a fave story. T
noodles307 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
loving their witty banter. its funny how ashley enjoys annoying spencer. so far liking kyla and zara. insanely cute chemistry.

I would like it though if ashley would refrain herself from hooking up with spencer just yet, at least until they get to know each other better and spencer gets to listen to ashley's singing.

oh well, I'm way ahead of myself arent I. ok shutting up now lol. good storyline but it'd be cool if you continued with your other stories too.
Shadhiyi chapter 2 . 7/12/2011