Reviews for Someone Like You
Sabo153 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Hmm no-string eh thats new or at least i'vent read it.. Im liking it so far and i enjoy the playfulness and now i wonder who's gonna fall first.. xx
tbplrbear1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I love the back and forth between them. It is so funny, but you can feel the sexual tension also. Loving this story.
tbplrbear1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I am so loving he back and forth between them. Can't wait for next chapter..this is quickly becoming a fave story. T
noodles307 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
loving their witty banter. its funny how ashley enjoys annoying spencer. so far liking kyla and zara. insanely cute chemistry.

I would like it though if ashley would refrain herself from hooking up with spencer just yet, at least until they get to know each other better and spencer gets to listen to ashley's singing.

oh well, I'm way ahead of myself arent I. ok shutting up now lol. good storyline but it'd be cool if you continued with your other stories too.
Shadhiyi chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Am liking this. I wonder who's gon fall first. More UDs
jhh chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Hi again!

I don't know how you do it, but I'm already loving this story! And I agree with Spencer, good things come to those who wait, so I'm sure the wait would be worthy!

I'm looking forward to see Ashley and Spencer hook up for the first time!

Again, thank you for this amazing story and see you in next chapter!
lilbit1016 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Loved it :D
PurpleLover92 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Nice update. I love Spencer in this story. PMS.
tbplrbear1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loving the banter. Can't wait for more.
Irishgrl33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love how its starting out and can't wait for the next chapter. I really do love sarcastic Spencer.
hugbuddy13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this looks good

keep going
jhh chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hi!

Wow! That's a really good start for a new story of our favorite couple Ashley and Spencer!

I love how Ashley is so sure of herself and doesn't give up on Spencer!

I really love your Ashley and Spencer's stories and I'm sure this one will be great too!

Again, thank you for starting this story and see you in next chapter!
PurpleLover92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Its interesting so keep going and PMS. I have read your other stories and I hope you update those soon as well as this one.
limaheightsandproud chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is really cute :) I love their chemistry and the scenario. I also love confident Ashley. I can't wait for some more chapters and hopefully some Spashleyness :)
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011