Reviews for Verboten
findmeontumblr chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
You quoted Hemingway and South Park. I like you already.

And this story was lovely. Every drop of blood.
absolemofvicki chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This was a really unique fic...and it quite nice really!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
What the hell... this story though
httydlover12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I soooooooooooooooooooooo say that people should write more like this, u know, but without the drugs and alcohol and smoking.
Lex chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh gosh. Break my heart why dont ya.
Ha, Ferb. Precious baby boy (:
This was an absolutely lovely story, well done chappy.

P.S: For whatever reason, I kept imagining Phineus babying Ferb in the epilogue, demanding he 'wash the dye out of [his] hair', (Know its natural, but I keep thinking of Ferb as a brunette?)
Ah well, Kudos baby
IzzieGS chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ha ha Isabella. That would be my BFF. Lol.

You did a good job in the progression thing you wanted to.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
Sophia's Dead chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wooh, this story is random! Into thewalking dead too
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was so awesome. I loved everything about this story. Everything.
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved this fic. Personally, how each year had its own angst behind it, its own turmoil, its own lustful battle for control.

You have officially received my first review for a Phineas and Ferb FFN. *shakes your hand*

You have a talent. I congratulate you on utilizing this talent and putting it into a wondrous work of fiction. n_n happy face

TTFN
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was such a cool ending! This whole story overall was really unique and not what I was expecting. Thanks for surprising me :)
theredtart chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh my gosh! You wrote a Phineas and Ferb fic too! I lucked out so hard. The Hey Arnold fandom is small, but Phineas and Ferb is practically nonexistent. This is the first fic I found that I didn't majorly have a problem with. Although I was a bit iffy at first about the whole Isabella thing at the end because while I support polyamorous relationships I personally kind of think it unfair when everyone isn't involved with everyone else. But as I think about it it was only a brief part of the story and it was pretty cute how Isabelle was all yeah this is my boyfriend, yeah he's making out with his brother, and yeah I defiantly don't mind at all. And when you mentioned in your author note how she liked to watch, my inner fangirl squealed with delight.

Please write more for this fandom! I more than happy to read anything you dish out AU zombie fic included.
Aikoss chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
oow~ the end was weird but i like it all!1 ;3
Nellynee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Love. This. Fic.

Seriously, I'm loving this polyamory fix that the internet is on right now, and this is a-maz-ing.

Ferb/PhineasxIssabella is now my OTP. Thank you for opening my eyes!

And wow, people seem to love a dark, angsty Ferb, and this is actually a believable jump. I guess it's becuase we got to see the journey.

See Ferb, everything turned out alright. Phineas is so charismatic that he can charm anyone, so don't feel bad.

*Gasp* and she can still be Aunt Isabella!

"Nah," he said, planting a gentle kiss on its lips, "Like this…"

Read that line about 12 times over happily, so amazing. Oh and-

"And the tall one is European," he added with a wink, like that explained everything.

It totally does. Ferb's not weird, he's just European!

Excuse the ranting, I'm usually far more coherent.
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Your method definitely worked, and I loved this story. You did an awesome job.
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I enjoyed this. Thank you.