Reviews for More
Basil to Blithe chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This story is adorable. Cheers!
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Excellent story. I look forward to reading the reconstructed version.
dalulzing chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Yo Dawg I heard you like leaks so I put a leaking in your bathroom ceiling so you could leak while you get leaked on.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
ichiruki lover chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait till the next chapter! Write soon plz! Sorry I haven't reviewed be4 but I keep geTting network errors.. Grrrrr.. Anyways! U rock at writing!
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I heart this story! I just read it through for the first time today, mostly in furtive snatches on my mobile. I like to review chapter by chapter but that wasn't very feasible this time; please forgive my more generic review of the story thus far. :)

Ichigo and Rukia are believable both individually and together. I like how their intimacy is unfurling over weeks, full of interruptions and uncertainties, tempered by inexperience, thoughtful regard and with the faith that they have centuries together. You capture their passionate and determined natures (for each other, their nakama/family, and spiritual work) as well as their effective partnership, playfulness and soul-deep understanding. I like how attuned Ichigo and Rukia are to each other in this story without it being over the top ridiculous or cloying.

The friends' characterizations are handled pretty well; especially Ishida and Tatsuki.

The parallel plot is interesting. I wonder if you'll take the Fullbringers in a decidedly different direction than the manga? It looks like they'll still be the baddies (fine by me!).

So curious about the issues Kisuke and Isshin were discussing! The lack of communication between Ichigo and his dad worries and exasperates me, just like the manga did.

You work in Rukia's promotion to fukutaicho with some flair-it fits with the plot-but I'm slightly miffed that it could be seen by others in Soul Society as a political maneuver or a kindness to a subordinate/powerful ally. Most of all, I don't want Rukia to view it that way. That girl has complex guilt and self worth issues! I think you'll write beautifully about Rukia's new role, but a less thoughtful author could bumble it.

I wonder if Ichigo's hollow exists in this reinvented arc? Seems like he (it?) does if Ichigo's nightmare is any indication. Interesting wrinkle.

Thanks for the consistently well written and paced prose, and for very few typos or clunky sentences. I'm subscribing so I'll get to read the next installments right away!

Cheers,
Luna Bianca

P.S. I checked out your gallery on dA. You're a talented visual artist as well! (I'm 'wandering-starr' over there.)
Dv4021 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Total condom win! I loved it, it's a tricky thing to write about but you nailed it! That image of Ichigo in his room was HOT! I lied that the lacy undergarments got him going. Can't wait for chapter 7 :)
HaleyCephas2703 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
this is really good i love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I face palmed for Ichigo at that cry of "ICHI-GOOOO!"
anyone but Keigo.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Great chapter. It was like you said both serious, and funny, which I personally think this more like real life. You have weird funny crazy, and serious stuff happen every day to you.
Funny moment- I once came home from work to find my sister, and one of my best female friends dancing with little glittery top hats like you see in vagas or on tv. I can't even discribe thier faces or the laughter I experienced at that. I always tell people now, "people really do break out in song and dance, most just don't walk in on it!" I was really tired and stressed cuz of school and work so seeing that and having them explain finding the hats for some party decorations, and all of sudden doing a sincronized dance number sper of the moment was good to come home to.
Sorry for getting off point. Anyway I really enjoy your writing and can't wait for your update.
372259 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Ahhh! Soo good :D wonderful work as per usual ;) I loved ichigos reaction, so believable ! Just out of curiosity what was insinuated about Ukitake with the whole fullbring arc?:S update sOon :)
jtdarkman chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
yea this was my review but i wasnt logged in when i did it sooo yea again this is ...
awsome awsome and awsomer. ilove the creative license used here its really great and im wondering how your going to wrap in the fullbringers and nightmares and such its looking like your goin in a completly different arc ad thats exciting (didnt really like the way it ended for real and was kinda upset that it happened at all other than the whole rukias return thing which was cool.) so keep up the good work im rooting for this whooo
deathslove26 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
complete awesomeness! i just love it all
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Yo, I'm very happy you update, This chapter was great. You did real well with condom comedy. I can very much picture Ichigo's reacting that way, specially If Keigo and Mizuiro were involved. I really like how he didn't want his sisters catching him with condoms. I find all of Ichigo's worries and concerns very legit and reasonable. I really like the uneasy feeling he gets from Kugo. Also the conflict of wanting to trust him, but at the same time he can't for some reason. I think it's very romantic that Rukia is in some way always in Ichigo's mind. It's a tiny nice display on how much Rukia means to Ichigo. I wonder whats bothering Isshin so much and if he'll talk to his son about it. The way Ichigo discovered Rukia lingerie was great, it was so unintentional. Ichigo had no choice but to look. The way you went about making Rukia a lieutenant was very interesting and unique, I really didn't see it coming. The ending to the chapter was very intense. I love the way you turn Iichigo's peaceful/wet dream in a hellish nightmare. Also the monster behind was him as his dark side, I can't wait to see were you take that element of the story to. I'm little sad that your chapters well be sightly shorten. But if that's what best for you then by all means please do it. What every is best for you and makes it easier to right this awesome story. You deserve every review and praise you get for it, Your awesome. I very happy you have a new roof has well. Update soon If you have the time and are able to PEACE AND LOVE.

One Love- Dragon