Reviews for Reversal
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Swoon! I love tension! this is soooooooo good!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love it you have Wyatt finally acting on his feelings for DG in a frustrated manner. If there was ever a canon argument for Cain defending his age "I'm not so damn old," would be the perfect line.
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
LOVE IT!

You had both of them down pat.
maybe-moonbeams chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
For the record, this was bloody fantastic. (:
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
"that's like a director developing sexual tension all through a movie and not even having the characters so much as kiss at the end"

Well said! I don't know if you meant to add irony there, but it worked out perfectly. Fantastic story! One of my new favorites! (I'll never forgive Tin Man for not having any Cain/DG ending!)
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
LMFAO! ;} that was awesome,I hope ya do more soon!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Another awesome story! I could so picture Cain standing outside battling him self and then just bust through the door, like he was on the prowl! I, like the reviewers before me, demand more! you cant just leave us hanging**whinning**!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another short that had me in stitches. When Cain makes up his mind to clear up any misunderstandings, he really clears up the misunderstandings.

The picnic and Azkadellia's running away to give them private time at the end were the funniest for me.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I feel I should apologize for my disappearing act. I have fallen so far behind on my reviews-I promise, I am still here. My life has been hectic (paperwork is a pain, preparing to move, manual labor my parents have presented to me for completion-I'm sure you are familiar with the drill).

I need to catch up...albeit it will take a while.

Now then, this story was needed. I wanted some sexy-DG/Cain-time, no, I craved some sexy-DG/Cain-time. Thank you for filling that with this delicious treat that was this story.

This story is why people need to talk, when they don't there is confusion, sexual-tension, hunger-all the ingredients of a great animegus farmus story.

Anyways, great job, write more. That's right, I'm demanding it now, write more.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I don't think I've read anything you've wrote and not liked it, and this was GREAT. I LOVED it. My goodness, I was smiling like a maniac through the whole thing!

And this part:

"Oh no," DG emphasized, "hell no, that's like a director developing sexual tension all through a movie and not even having the characters so much as kiss at the end, illegal manoeuvre"

I was like "But DG, that's exactly what the directors of Tin Man did!"
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
"that did not mean he wasn't thinking them."

ah, his ignorance is so much like denial, except with more subordinate clauses

"…or at least not completely opposed to the idea of…"

I love how he's beating himself up over this

so congenial (I had to look that word up)

"Add to that the fact that she'd been foiling pretty near every attempt he'd made to get her alone"

I'm almost certain she didn't do that on purpose

almost

"if she was in trouble…"

oh, our dear excuses, don't we all love them

but DG and trouble? never

"…or if he happened to be the subject of conversation…"

which could easily result in trouble, especially when she's testing theories again

"and Cain didn't even know what trains were."

well, there goes that metaphor

"She knew; she knew and she didn't want him"

she knew what trains were

(seriously OZ, cars but not trains?)

"if we could at least stay friends…"

now there goes an image of Cain casually remarking (since by then he's been leaning on the doorframe for a while without being noticed) "I don't think I could ever be friends with you"

DG makes big sad eyes, all her fears confirmed, plus the embarrassment of him having heard her say that

then he smirks, (possibly) lifts the rim of his fedora with his finger and looks up at the ceiling for a moment, then back at her, saying "It just wouldn't be enough"

(the "I don't like you... I love you!" approach to the situation)

"that's like a director developing sexual tension all through a movie and not even having the characters so much as kiss at the end, illegal manoeuvre, get the hell back here, I want my kiss, dammit."

speaking the reader's thoughts, oh GD, you're so meta

"…though in this case one might argue that what he wanted got him."

and you end the story with a nice reversal or what my German teacher calls Epanodos

you know how to end your stories right

you just don't know how to quit them
vanilla212 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hooray for misunderstandings and eavesdropping and creative resolving of the UST! I enjoyed reading this.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it! :)
LittleMender chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Mm. Growly, frustrated, commanding Cain. Yum. As was this whole story. Loved "DG did hug a lot of people" and Cain going through the whole preposterous idea of DG being interested in Jeb and what THAT would look like.

This was a fun little romp with a load of subtle, delicious tension. Thanks, animegus farmus!
Hope Meijer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Squee! Love! And I love DG's dig at directors that love UST. Drives me to the point of directorcide.