Reviews for The Phantom Three
Neeko96 chapter 24 . 3/1
I have chosen only to view this ending because... I hate anything sad! It was good, if a little jarring at the very start. I give your story a 7/10 on my little score chart. Anything 5 or higher is worth a read in my book so don't let my stupid number get you down. It was a good all around story that kept my interest pretty well.-
Neeko96 chapter 18 . 3/1
This part seemed way out of left field, and took me a bit to really understand. I'm continuing in hopes of having several questions answered.-
Neeko96 chapter 12 . 3/1
Okay so, I'm normally not big on stories like this cause they get too complicated or leave too much out, but this one is good so far. ATTENTION! To anyone reading the first chapter and annoyed by grammar problems, get over it! It's a good story! (and its free...)-
nwilson1 chapter 25 . 12/9/2016
Strange ending, I guess you're giving a scenario for each choice Clockwork gave Danny. Story never says concretely which choice he makes. That would explain why Sam's dead in two and alive in another. Well, I can only say keep up the god work. Loved your writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
People stopped being clueless
Hiway202 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
That was great! Off to read the sequels now!
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Your awesome!
Misaratis chapter 24 . 2/18/2013
I love, love, love all your stories! I adore the 3-way ending! At first I was a little sceptical about it but I totaly LOVE it! If there are any readers that are on the fence about this one, READ IT! you will not reagtet your choice!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
when the heck did sam get blond hair i thought its black
meapzilla2mouse chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Omigosh we did Joseph and the technicolor coat play thing in 2011! I was a narrarator person! Oh, and great story by the way! :)
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good Story
Guest chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
i didnt like the sad ending my fav was good ending but i wish you didnt have to put the other 2 kids
KaylahDemi chapter 27 . 10/23/2012