Reviews for The Switch
Vampiresant chapter 1 . 6/16
Please update!
FalconRukichi chapter 12 . 1/21
the best switch ever story but end up he sank her heart of elena! Please update! Loove it!
bellavida0213 chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
I know it's been a min but I do hope you update
Asyouwish14 chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Wish this had been finished. But mostly I think...oh. So that's what good Bamon fanfiction looks like.
Bonnie is understood :):):)
stellanoble chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
So, so much fun! Love this story, and eagerly awaiting the final installment!
always amy chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
awww man this cliffhanger is nearly as bad as the last one. thank you for all the suffering, please finish this.
Joy chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Awww they are so cute. I love how this story is going. It's nice to see a good bamon story that has a lot of humor but some really good touching moments between our favorite vampire and which. The way this story is written has me wanting for me and at the same time not knowing what will come next. Please continue this story as I am and many others are a fan of it. All in all 5 stars.
PrincessAle chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I need to tell you this I read it just in two dayall the fic) and now I need more ! I loved ittt was so awesome ! . funny , cute , hot I know is almost a year since you not update but I hope you keep writing it because c'mon you made an awesome fic . thank you !
damnbamon chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Awww! They are so cute! I love this fic so much, and I am very excited for the next update whenever that may be! You have done some fabulous work here, and I hope you know how appreciated you are. I look forward to the next update!
damnbamon chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Ahhh! Holy crapolee! On to the next chapter no time to stop, ahhhh!
damnbamon chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Ahh Klaus! Oh gosh, this is so amazing. Have I said that enough times? Probably too many, but I will say it again no doubt!
damnbamon chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Oh my gosh, this is getting serious, but still hilarious! Elena's POV is amusing. I loved this chapter, onto the next!
damnbamon chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Oh my gosh! The switch, and the kiss, and the switch, and the sass! I love it so much, I need more, more, more, I am onto the next chapter, with my grinnin' self!
damnbamon chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
The more I try to focus on not laughing the more I laugh, I keep mention laughing but I can't help it. I am grinning so much my fucking face hurts! This is amazing, and I am probably going to finish this before I go to bed. I'm onto the next chapter, and I cannot wait to know what happens next!
damnbamon chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
I am shaking with laughter, and blushing like fuckin' crazy. The period thing, oh my god! I can't even breathe. Damon feeling her scent... Bahaha! I don't know what else to say, I'm laughing to hard, oh god. Amazing chapter, love!