Reviews for I Don't Know
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aw I thought he wouldnt do it
SakuTai chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Boy, was that ever sad! ...I liked it!

You've got such an important point wrapped up in so few words: our life is short. We can't experience everything, therefore we have limited knoweledge on what others' lives are like. Because of this, we might find it harder to sympathize with others, yet we love others all the same (as we saw how Naruto was crying for Sakura; that's love, right?) Anyway, that was really meaningful and just... well-said!

I really can't find many things to criticize this for... just an occasional typo here and there. Also, was this in past or present tense? The verb tenses didn't agree at times, but I wouldn't put too much on that (as I do it ALL the time XD).

I honestly do think though, that you could definitely turn this into a successful, full-fledged, novel-length! Yes! It would be soooo awesome! We could learn exactly how Naruto came to have to kill Sakura, why Sakura chose to, as you put it "do it for Konoha", and a bunch more! Ooh, yeah! Of course, it's completely up to you, but I'd be thrilled if you were to lengthen this up! I know I'd read it to the very end, and so would a lot of people! I'd give you lots of constructive criticism! I'm totally overusing exclamation marks right now! Okay, thanks!

-SakuTai (who does not have an account at all. Boo-hoo.)