Reviews for How to Get to Know Your Birdie: STALKING!
RobinTheLivingShadow chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm crying. I remember reading this ages ago and just sobbing. Keep doing what you're doing and like the shadows it is time for me to disappear
Supey chapter 1 . 3/21
U make me cry!
A chapter 1 . 2/6
I think that this story is great. Personally, I don't like the ending, I think it's way too casual especially for all this time he's been trying to hide his identity. You probably could you reveal it, just in a different way but ANYWAY I'' not here to give criticism constructive or not I just came to say that you portrayed this story very nicely and in a way I would imagine
Magic Pencil2 chapter 1 . 1/9
Cry…
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
jajajajaaaaaaaa es buena porque muestra una reflexion y al mismo tiempo mas sentimientos
Ivy chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Awwww
This chapter was SOOO EMOTIONALLY and sooo DEEP!
Poor Robin! This was so sad! I am crying in a pit of sadness!
Btw, amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Awwwwwwwwwww
The Light That Shines chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
You made me cry.
Why did you make cry?
Could it be that I have feelings?
Nice chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
WHY DO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
MY BABY
MY POOR BABY
mashpotatoe girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I read the title and the description and I thought this would be a numerous light hearted story and I would be laughing my head off, and the I actually read it.

Still crying.

Miserably.

Amazing writing!

You are amazing and beautiful, remember!
Mashpotatoes girl
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Uh, the cape, the hair, the eyes, the being a FREAKING SUPERHERO. Guy gotta know that being a hero turns a girl on. Add in gorgeous locks, beautiful eyes, and tight Kevlar to show off those smexy curves? Boy, you could have anyone. I volunteer as tribute!
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You keep messing with my feels. But good job on the story. :)
udontkneedtoknow chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Made me half cry. Your good. I am reading like all your stories about Dick. Cause your good.