Reviews for Switched
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is extremely weird, but at the same time, I love it. Any chance of continuing?

And that Serbian! Holy God, that is amazing. xD
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That...is the weirdest swear Ive ever seen
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is hilarious, you totally have to follow through with it. I love it!
victorionious chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
:D This sounds very promising... I love genderbending... it pleases and amuses me. Sadly, the only other one I've managed to dig up skipped all the good stuff - an entire eight weeks of the main characters genders being swapped - and I got very sad...

Anyhow, I really hope you do continue this.

And can I say, Serbian curses are the best. My personal favorites are "Samo da te pogledam, odma mi se povraca" or "Just looking at you makes me want to vomit" and "Ne postoji vece sranje nego ti" or "there doesn't exist a bigger shit than you." But i think I can add that one to my list of curses to remember.
bauerfy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
thank you thank you!

i still cant believe you took the time to write this!, made my day :D! only you can write Nikola and Helen in a gender switch and being really hot, who knew Helen was so eager to try all with Nikola and Nikola being all grumpy about his plans for a few mins before he actually see beyond that, so lovely xD

Windy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMG this could be amazing flashed out into a longer story. And even more fun it it were a new relationship rather than already being together. I love a good gender switch fic.
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hehe this was very funny XD Loved it as usual! :D Keep up the amazing work!

Crystal
chartreuseian chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh gosh, I really hope you get time to continue this :P Nice work!