Reviews for This Ain't Madness
Winchester95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Shit! That is NOT a nice ending. (Excuse my French.) But really? Right in the feels.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OMFG! That was the cruellest of the cruel. I was totally on board with the revenge, but carting Sam's corpse around was making me gag. And then the whammy at the end! Those angel b stards!
You clever person! Like I hadn't figured that out already after reading all these fics lol! xo
Naire chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh no! Those bastards!
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
cruel place to end such an awesome story hehe
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
My heart just got ripped in two D': I sucked in a breathe at the end, and only then, did my eyes water. Such fantastic writing, though.
SaliHall chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh God! That ending! You have a happy talent for twists.

Thanks,

Sali
lilykep chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awesome
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very intense, expertly written, amazing work.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
omg... . .poor dean he gone a little crazy...
isxbelv chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I am speechless. I legit gasped out loud because of the ending. It was creepy, and crazy, and malicious, and your writting had a dark beauty to it. Ah-May-Zing work!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wait wait... Did Dean make a deal? Or did Sam just take longer to come back? I loved that he kept calling Roy and Walt, freaked them out and through his words back in their faces. And I like how you pointed out if Sam was alive he wouldn't want to go after them, explains why they never did in the show.

Thnx for the read
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, what an ending! Well done.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, just wow! Great story and awesome twist ending!
wianea03 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was... excellant! Thanks for sharing it with us.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was amazing! Although I hate that Dean thinks Sam never cared about him. I always wondered if he ever figured out that the Heaven trip was all manipulated? Sam tried to tell him but I don't know if he ever listened.