Reviews for Kurt and Blaine, sitting in a tree
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
You never cease to amaze.

The depth of the emotionality that you write into these characters feels like it has created scars on my own hear. While your writing as a whole is fantastic, I’ve picked out a few passages that really resonated, touched me:

"I…part of me did want it. I thought if I couldn't have all of you, I could at least have that little bit. The bit where you wanted to see me, even if it wasn't what I hoped for. I took what I could get, and what I deserved...”

How sad, and yet how true to life for so many whether or not they ever recognize their insecurities and neediness.

“I just…I thought I should act a certain way. I thought that was how you wanted me to act, and I was afraid to show you how blown away I was by it because I thought you would stop. You've stayed away from me for so long,...”

Uhgg! See? This is what happens when people are not honest with each other or true to themselves!

“...and then there you were in my lap, showing me something that I never even imagined could be so beautiful, and I thought that if I touched you or kissed you or told you how beautiful you were, you would realize what you were doing. And you would stop.”

Great example of how Kurt now recognizes a lost opportunity to convey his true feelings for Blaine and the regret that has come along with that.

"You are mine, Blaine, but only in so much as the reciprocal is true: that I'm yours... "It wasn't possessive, so much as protective, Blaine. I didn't want anyone else to hurt you; I didn't want you to hurt you, so I put myself in between you and the people who would hurt you, the people you would let hurt you... I wasn't claiming you; I wasn't saying that only I was allowed to use you, to hurt you: I was just telling them that there was someone protecting you from them."

This made me so emotional. I’m not sure how to put into words how powerful I found this conversation to be. From Blaine’s POV you can see how he would interpret that as possessiveness – sadly, not knowing anything else. From Kurt’s POV, imagining nothing other than intending it to represent protection and affection. Something else that Blaine has never experienced in this story.

“You are so intrinsically yourself: you don't let your experiences warp you; you don't try to adapt to your environment; you walk through the world, completely unique, completely yourself, completely beautiful and full of some strange knowledge that lets you do that,...”

How many of us secretly long to be this exact person, to have this confidence...

“ethereal angel of gayness...” LOL! Very entertaining!

I felt that the way you ended this chapter was just about as perfect can be. “a reprise...”

In regards to your question, I am of the mind like most of your other readers that at least in the next chapter or two, these boys emotionally and physically need this opportunity to bond and to give love and to be loved in return; especially Blaine. There needs to be a release. It would be understandable if after the fact, Blaine struggles with the enormity of his emotions and trusting the reality of the relationship with Kurt, but for this moment your characters and your readers need a reprieve from the angst and tension. Your story is like really great sex that goes on for a long time; the build up is incredible, but if it goes on for too long without a climax, it stops being enjoyable and just becomes frustrating. But to have the orgasm THEN go on for round two, now that is great writing! :-)
I hate mosquitos chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Make it easy for the boys-at least for now-they've had a long road to get there. Then when they've had it easy for a while, you can throw a wrench into the system-maybe another encounter with the jerk who was using Blaine as a fuck-toy?
ADDICTED FAN chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I am ADDICTED to this story!

So much love for this chapter, and your writing and just everything about all of this! But, you not updating? I almost died. I check daily, sometimes twice a day.

Am I obsessed? Yes. Haha.

MOVING ON!

I believe that this should go over well. But I think that there should be issues involving moving forward with their relationship, both sexually and just with acceptance. Like, I can see finn having issues. I also believe that there should be more of sexual exploration, and the kurt from chapter one who has no idea what the hell he's doing should come back.

And giggling. Lots of giggling.

I would also reccomend maybe comming to some form of a conclusion instead of pushing too much drama, and then starting a sequel.

I'm not sure about any of this, but I LOVE THIS STORY.

!1
bheolbloo chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
make this easy for them. Later you can add another hurtle for them, but pleeeeease give them this moment.

P.S. I love what you are doing with Wes and David, it is a nice balance of humor.
kh chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
please just make it easy for them for two or three cchapters
FallingOverboard chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Please make it easy for them just this once, they deserve a break :)
foranotherworld chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
NEVER MAKE IT EASY. Part of what makes this so freaking breathtaking is that it's SO hard. ( gotta pause and suppress a giggle).

It kind of rained on my face while i read this. The characterizations in this are just...stunning. And I feel like you can get so deep into them because everything in this story is earth shatteringly difficult for them.

You never fail to make me fall in love with you even more.
Grace Ryan chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
This was so worth the wait :) I love your boys. Make this time easy for them. Blaine deserves something good after all he's been through.

Can't wait for your next update!
BloodRedLust chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
That was a very very necessary chat. I'm so glad they got all that out in the open. Now they can be together... please, no more complications. :)

xoxox BRL
Syranda chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Oh my word, make something easy! These poor boys and all this haleartbreaking turmoil... It's all a knife to the chest repeatedly. In the best possible way of course. You probably get this all the time, but you are awesome. Characterizations are spot on and the battle of self and sexuality and forming of a sexual identity are so honest it's mind-blowing.
Amanda chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Life should be smutty and simple from here on out! Extra on the smut please! Lol
eb012203 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
easier...poor guys
bheolbloo chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Will you be continuing this story soon? I am loving the plot.
DualWielding chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Dearest, loveliest agnesiest, please tell me you haven't abandoned us. Poor, suffering Blaine and poor confused Kurt need you! Or they need Wes, if he and his magic gavel are writing this story now. Either way, I'm dying to know what happens next to my two favorite boys!

Please make Blaine cough up the painful details of his life so Kurt can repair his shattered spirit with mind blowing sex. Followed by gratitude sex. True love sex. Janitor's closet sex. Anything really. Just as long as Klaine's getting laid.

"If I could but know his heart, everything would become easy." — Jane Austen (Sense and Sensibility)
commonprincess chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Oh, poor boys. Just say that you love each other and get on with the happy smut. I don't like it when Blaine's all broken. It makes my heart hurt.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »