Reviews for The Engineer's Gift
utunnels chapter 14 . 4/8
The name is Warwick Harrow I think.
Very good story you've done there by the way.
Kylaia78 chapter 27 . 3/29
You know im not one normally for fan fic cross overs but i must say i have absolutely loved your fantastic story you made the transition between the two so smoothly i absolutely adored it and would love to see this continue on. I look forward to reading more stories from you! Thank you for sharing you talented works.
MouraMoura chapter 6 . 3/29
Good chapter.
lizharkness chapter 27 . 3/21
This is 200% perfect! LOVE!
Aeon Rune chapter 7 . 2/20
I love that you threw in the Doctor's hatred if pears in there. It gave me a laugh.
Aeon Rune chapter 5 . 2/20
LOVE IT! :D
Aeon Rune chapter 1 . 2/20
I am loving this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. :D Allons-y!
Namely Namington chapter 27 . 2/12
Excellent stuff. 10 out of 10!
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 1 . 1/3
Haha, the 'companion' bit was clever! I very much like this, so far. Your writing style is enjoyable, and I like your firm grasp of Firefly speak! :)

Next chapter! Allons-y!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
Slimply amazing. Can crossovers be published? If so do it.
Liani Risate chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
This was so amazing, I loved it! Awesome awesome job:D
Liani Risate chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
I love Wash so much; the man with the plastic dinosaurs has his head on straight!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
the talk about that device who predicts weather gave me chills...but gladly they went on to Jack first.. it's been fun, this story!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
'Course it was worth it! And it seemed so natural between them. As it should be
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
whatever you do with this story(I'll find out soon enough I guess) but I hope Rose won't be "trapped"... and this thing is new to me. Crossover. But it is interesting!