Reviews for Only Time Will Tell
PiyuPiyu chapter 7 . 2/4
Hello! Please do continue this one! Don't left us hanging here! Pleaseeeeeeeeee! :)
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please continue! I can't wait to see how it ends!
clarisse romero chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
ohh. cudowne 3 i love it
Rupert saw the connection.

Can not wait for C & J to get together and talk.
Rupert saw the connection.

Can not wait for next part.
Veve chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Rupert notice the connection!

Can't wait for the next part.
Veve chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Rupert saw the connection.

Can not wait for the talk between J&C.
bluegirl-783 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Ooh, Rupert noticed the energy between the two of them... something tells me that he's going to be watching them very carefully... but so cannot wait to read about their reunion, that will be interesting!
tengland2 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Glad Rupert trust her instincts. Granted its been a couple years, but for C's protection it helps having someone who she knows and trusts. Looking forward to seeing how things work out between Rupert and Joseph.
cj chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
omg so glad you updated! this story was one of my favs and the newest addition did not dissapoint. Can't wait to read more!:)
andriaallen chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Oh who could it be... LOL! :)
bluegirl-783 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Hi
Just started reading this story and I'm so into it... hope you can update again soon... and finally, J and C reunite!
Veve chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
You are horrible for stopping there!

I love it! Will Clarisse be angry or happy to see him. Both I guess! You must continue the story.

I hope more people review it.

Update soon! Please
tengland2 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
J had to have known this was coming, didn't have to like it and could hope. But...
Perhaps Tabitha is right that their paths would cross again.
tengland2 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Having to go through all those resumes and interviews. Surprised Rupert just didn't pick several out for her, instead of going through everyone. C wanting to know if a particular one was good looking and he got rejected.
Like how J got into it all, by having "guarded the Queen before."