Reviews for Coming Home with Me
smengel chapter 13 . 5/31
I love your story it's beautiful. I'm currently a little heartbroken myself so my philosophy is: a book a day keeps reality away.
Hope you end it someday and I'll be fortunate enough to read it!
Babelvr54 chapter 13 . 4/23
I hope you didn't forget about this again... it's so amazing please do update! I hope to hear more soon
gramasherry21gm chapter 13 . 4/16
the month end I think,i'm still checking back in you are still out there please come back. seems like the really good story writers never finish. a few did and I bought tell us if there is hope
gramasherry21 chapter 13 . 4/16
came back again to check and was disappointed please come is astory worth finishing
Vero Diaz chapter 13 . 4/11
Please update soon
May I lend my support to you as well and say this is a wonderful piece of writing and I think it would do you good to focus on something positive that gives you such pleasure. Be well.
Babelvr54 chapter 10 . 3/12
I hope you find someone to love you as much, if not more, as you loved that man. I hope you find the courage to move on and find happiness.
Great so far, here's to hoping you can update soon! :)
Ali chapter 13 . 2/2
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
I do hope you are feeling better, and are taking good care of yourself.
UniKatFox chapter 13 . 1/26
I feel your pain...had the same thing happen to me...several years ago. Haven't found anyone like him, yet. I still have hope and I am glad you've come back. I will await your pending chapters and thank you for that last bit here.

Making your own world, good words indeed.
Lubelula chapter 13 . 1/18
Hoping for continuation. Very good so far. Please comeback soon
Ukaske chapter 13 . 1/7
I absolutely love your story. I feel like you have captured the characters very well and I look forward to future updates. :)
R Cogle chapter 13 . 1/3
I've enjoyed the chapters so far and would love to see where you go with it. Be encouraged and find joy in the little things to help get you through.
Shipper chapter 1 . 1/2
Hello, you really need to update this incredible book! It's already 2017, and I think you really have a talent for writing! I simply ate up these 13 chapters and, well, I loved them! Please, please write more!
gramasherry chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
I don't know why half of what I type shows up?i just want you to know i'll keep watch and if I need to refresh i'll just enjoy it you.