Reviews for Coming Home with Me
Please update soon!
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 6/4
I love your style. Beautifully written and spot on.
nsfanficnewbie chapter 12 . 5/26
Can I write a fan fiction continuation of your fan fiction story? I'm kidding but i really wish i could. This story is truly awesome. I love your pace and tone, but what I love most are the "speeches" (for lack of a better word). For example when Margaret explains her feelings about the wedding vow, what she says is so infused with noble feeling and deep affection. I was also moved by their discussion in the train. I could never write dialogue that was so full of sentiment without being sentimental. Well done.
scarlettrhettforever chapter 12 . 3/22
Please continue. Like to see what happens with his mother and Margaret after seeing her aunt and where they will get married.

Pretty please write the next chapter!
obilupin chapter 12 . 2/3
I enjoyed reading this & if you ever get the chance to continue it I would love to read more.
Elaine chapter 12 . 1/21
I know it has been a LONG time since your last update, but do you think that you will finish the story?
Cyn2K chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I just found this story and I'm enjoying it very much. I loved the movie, but yes, there were some consequences to John and Margaret's actions in getting on that train that should have been addressed, and I think you're doing a marvelous job in addressing them. Looking forward to your next installment!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Great story, keep it coming
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I hope you find it in yourself to be able to finish your beautiful story! You have such a heat piece of work that deserves to give this couple a wonderful ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Excellent! I hope you find the time to complete the story soon.
Mitana chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
It's been more than a year and a half since you've updated this. I really like the direction you're going with it. Are you going to update it?
snapeophile chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I am loving this story and their resolve to be together in the face of such conflict. Please continue? Pretty please?
snapeophile chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
"...made her feel like she could spread her arms and fly to the heavens..." Your story is filled with gems like this one! Enjoying it immensely
snapeophile chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You are off to a superb start!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I look forward to the rest of this story. This is so well written so far and I can't wait to read the rest of it.