Reviews for Coming Home with Me
Libt1096 chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Oh no ... Say it isn't so ! Where is the update! It has been a whole year since you said you would have an update. Please keep writing ... Or least respond ...
Libt1096 chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Nice job! I am glad Margaret doesn't have to face his mother's angst head on Twice on the same day!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
Hello, when will you finish the story? I don’t usually read fanfic but I really love North & South and always want to see more. I really enjoyed reading yours and am eagerly waiting to see how it continues/ends!
smengel chapter 13 . 5/31/2017
I love your story it's beautiful. I'm currently a little heartbroken myself so my philosophy is: a book a day keeps reality away.
Hope you end it someday and I'll be fortunate enough to read it!
Babelvr54 chapter 13 . 4/23/2017
I hope you didn't forget about this again... it's so amazing please do update! I hope to hear more soon
gramasherry21gm chapter 13 . 4/16/2017
the month end I think,i'm still checking back in you are still out there please come back. seems like the really good story writers never finish. a few did and I bought tell us if there is hope
gramasherry21 chapter 13 . 4/16/2017
came back again to check and was disappointed please come is astory worth finishing
Vero Diaz chapter 13 . 4/11/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
May I lend my support to you as well and say this is a wonderful piece of writing and I think it would do you good to focus on something positive that gives you such pleasure. Be well.
Babelvr54 chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
I hope you find someone to love you as much, if not more, as you loved that man. I hope you find the courage to move on and find happiness.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2017
Great so far, here's to hoping you can update soon! :)
Ali chapter 13 . 2/2/2017
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
I do hope you are feeling better, and are taking good care of yourself.
UniKatFox chapter 13 . 1/26/2017
I feel your pain...had the same thing happen to me...several years ago. Haven't found anyone like him, yet. I still have hope and I am glad you've come back. I will await your pending chapters and thank you for that last bit here.

Making your own world, good words indeed.
Lubelula chapter 13 . 1/18/2017
Hoping for continuation. Very good so far. Please comeback soon
Ukaske chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
I absolutely love your story. I feel like you have captured the characters very well and I look forward to future updates. :)