Reviews for Coming Home with Me
obilupin chapter 12 . 2/3
I enjoyed reading this & if you ever get the chance to continue it I would love to read more.
Elaine chapter 12 . 1/21
I know it has been a LONG time since your last update, but do you think that you will finish the story?
Cyn2K chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I just found this story and I'm enjoying it very much. I loved the movie, but yes, there were some consequences to John and Margaret's actions in getting on that train that should have been addressed, and I think you're doing a marvelous job in addressing them. Looking forward to your next installment!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Great story, keep it coming
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I hope you find it in yourself to be able to finish your beautiful story! You have such a heat piece of work that deserves to give this couple a wonderful ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Excellent! I hope you find the time to complete the story soon.
Mitana chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
It's been more than a year and a half since you've updated this. I really like the direction you're going with it. Are you going to update it?
snapeophile chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I am loving this story and their resolve to be together in the face of such conflict. Please continue? Pretty please?
snapeophile chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
"...made her feel like she could spread her arms and fly to the heavens..." Your story is filled with gems like this one! Enjoying it immensely
snapeophile chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You are off to a superb start!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I look forward to the rest of this story. This is so well written so far and I can't wait to read the rest of it.
KT8812 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I can't believe this story has not been updated in so long. I really hope that either your muse or RL have been difficult, and that you will be returning to complete the story at some point. I can't bear to think of this work being incomplete with out a conclusion! Looking forward to more . . .
KT8812 chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Gah! I'm still holding out hope, I'm hoping Margret comes back with a mature answer and Hannah can see her ins new light . . .
KT8812 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I am overjoyed to see the level of maturity that has been put into the situation. I have read too many fics that disparage Hannah Thornton and automatically make her a villain in the situation without taking into account the troubles she has weathered and the love a mother has for her son. Yes, she clings to him, but this anyone would be hard pressed to do any different with the life they had had. Margret's perspective, for realizing that Hannah wanted first and foremost to see her son happy gives me hope this will get resolved a lot more gracefully than it does in other fics.
KT8812 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It is such a delight to have found this story! I am currently on a N&S fanfiction rampage and have devoured the very popular fictions out there and am now suffering from withdrawal, so I've widened my search and hot upon this story!

I love how well written the story is, and the language is perfect, not too grand or flowery, but just right. I look forward to the next chapter!