Reviews for The Hospital Stay
Must-Have-Mustache chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Come on, it's been 9 months, finish up please!
purpledragon6 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Cute.
rain1940 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Hope you will get into the Groove soon!;)
keep-me-posted chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Hello! SO sorry for taking so long to review these last two chapters! I've been reading them part by part for the past week, but I was waiting for the best time to leave a good review for them, and since I've got time now, here I am. :]

CHAPTER 8: So, I see we got some more evil from Zurg. An interesting kind of evil. At first, anyway. With the messing with Jessie's head so she ends up being instead mad at Buzz near the end of chapter 9.

This was definetly an intense chapter. Not just with Jessie being shot, but with Buzz shooting Zurg, as well. I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. I swear I'm caught between feelings for Zurg. I can't figure him out. Is he evil..is he kind..he's just confusing. But I guess that doesn't really matter anymore. *Cough*

CHAPTER 9: I'm not gonna lie, this chapter did have a soap opera feel to it, but it worked. I don't think there's any other way everything could have come out right without that sort of feel to it.

I'm afraid I don't have anything else to say for this chapter, lol. D: Very interested in what happens next! Not so much if it's the last chapter, though, 'cuz that will be sad, lol.

Sorry for the lame review. Really love this story! Can't wait to hear more! Keep on rockin'! :]
purpledragon6 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
AW! CUTE!
AngelFace273 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Hm, there was something about this chapter that seemed a little, I don't know, rushed? What would've helped was seeing a bit more inner turmoil from Buzz as he worried about where Jessie was, and perhaps some fury when he sees that Zurg has her. I dunno, that's how I would've written it. It's just that it felt like I had blinked and there it was, Zurg was dead and Jessie was rescued albeit injured. I'm not saying go back and change it, but just tuck this in your back pocket for the future.

Ja ne!

-Claire -
purpledragon6 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
OH NO! Wicked awesome! Plx update!
AngelFace273 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Hm...(inspects chapter) Romantic scenery, sharing childhood experiences, kiss, Buzz stammering, awkward but cute moment, Jessie gets kidnapped as bait. (Nods in approval) Yup, fluffy-worthy of a short fangirl squeal. AAAWWWW! -

Ja ne!

-Claire -
keep-me-posted chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
I was satisfied enough with just the chapter's title, but I, of course, had to read on, lol. And once again, you have left me speechless! Amazing job! I just can't get over how well done this story is. Action, adventure, romance, some humor if you can catch it.. ;P It's like a movie...but in writing form, haha.

I'd have to say one of my favorite parts was Jessie attempting to shoot the laser gun at the target. It was probably just there for the sole purpose of Buzz bringing up that he had been watching her, but I took more from it.

Like, she had been practicing with it, ever since she started days earlier at that party, and upon hearing about Buzz's accident, she stubbornly attempted to shoot the gun herself, without his help, hoping that in some way her actually hitting the target would make him feel better.

Again, it wasn't probably meant to be like that, but that's what I took from it. Over thinking things, as usual. ;P But I like that your stories allow me to delve into my imagination. Makes it all the more worth reading. :D

And I had a feeling that the moment they kissed something bad was going to happen. Doesn't it always turn out that way? Right when it seems everything's going right...something goes wrong, haha. And now, of course, Zurg knows how Buzz feels about Jessie, thus creating a juicy addition to the storyline, but, I will bring out the fangirl in me and say, "Oh noes, Jessie! Save her, Buzz!" ;P

I know there was another part of the story I liked, but I can't remember. I think maybe it was the way you snuck in Jessie's claustrophobia with her feeling that way from growing up in a small, almost rumor-crazed town. You always fit in movie references so well into your stories, that they're almost impossible to find sometimes, lol. It's fun to spot them, though. :]

Well, I believe there's nothing more to say but hope to hear more soon! I'll be eagerly awaiting an update! Love this story. SO MUCH! :D
purpledragon6 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
AW! TO CUTE!
keep-me-posted chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Excellent chapter. For reals! Only an amazing writer like yourself can go from cutesy romance in one chapter, to an intense chapter like this.

I like your description of what Zurg looks like. One, because Johnny Depp is epic and Jack Nicholson DOES have a creepy smile [when he wants/has to], so that like totally fits. I was imagining his voice like Scar's from Lion King, but that's probably only because I just watched that movie yesterday, haha.

I like feel so bad for Buzz right now. Like, you have no idea. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I assume there's a scene like that where Darth Vader tries to convince Luke to come to the dark side with him? I don't know if that's why he loses his hand or...I actually don't know which of them loses their hand, lol. Like, seriously, I think the majority of my Star Wars facts come from those Family Guy specials, haha!

ANYWAYS [tries to get back on subject], the whole chapter was amazing. Zurg is pure evil. Like SERIOUSLY. He just got eviler than Lotso [whether we're talking TS3-Lotso or the one from your "Golden Opportunity" story.] ;P Like, I was literally on the other side of the monitor like, "Buzz, no! Don't believe him, it's a trap!" Though, even though I had read the little future bit at the beginning, I wasn't expecting the stab from Zurg. Like, seriously! What kind of father are you!

I do believe he loves, Buzz, though. As weird as that sounds, I think he meant that. He's just so messed up, and so drunk with power, that he can't see that that should be enough for him. And seeing that Buzz almost actually believed it just makes me want to give Buzz a HUGE hug. He needed a real dad. What happened to his mom? Is that a stupid question? Has that already been mentioned? And I thinking too far into this?

Eh, I don't care if I am. That's what I like in a story. I like a story that makes me think and has me sitting on the edge of my seat, just waiting for the next update. I look forward to hearing more! *Grabs Buzz's hand* You hang in there till then, 'kay?

:]
purpledragon6 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
cool.
Michael C. Ryan chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Haha! You kidding? I did it before I took my man to meet my parents. First, the knives. Then, the parents. :P He was more nervous about the parents.

I love how in-character you keep Jessie and Buzz. People tend to deviate from that, but you nailed it to a tee. I kept going "Aww.." throughout the second half of this chapter. You help me remember that there is something really fun and hilarious about this couple. Because of the whole overly-melodramatic factor in a lot of fanfiction, that unfortunately lacks a lot of the times. Thanks for bringing the fun back. :) It makes the upcoming drama that much more effective and something to look forward to.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Michael C. Ryan chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
This chapter is beyond hot. The fan of my computer has to work extra hard to cool it down. ;)

I'm sure Jessie has a...unique idea for entertainment.

Man, do I love that 'Star Wars' reference in 'Toy Story 2', but I notice that a lot of stories here overlook the fact that Zurg is Buzz's father. That alone can allow for some fun, creative scenarios. I'm glad you're taking advantage of it.
purpledragon6 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011