Reviews for Loud
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is an excellent example of character motivational psychology and dialog.
I enjoyed this.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Funny little oneshot,

Shego sticks with Drakken because she can't bear the silenceā€¦ interesting. You might want to write a sequel of prequel where that is the case.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Boy I know the feeling. Quiet can be the loudest thing in the world sometimes. I guess what Shego is saying is that Drakken is many things, but never boring.

Nice oneshot.

~Darev
SHADO Commander chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I don't know why you were worried about reactions to this. It's a great bit of interplay, the character voices were great and it's a wonderful interpretation of one of the more mysterious relationships in the series... really, the only thing that threw me was when you described Shego as a brunette. Excellent work.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I cannot even express how excited I am to see you post something. Sure, it's KP, but I totally loved the TV show as a kid (and continued watching the new episodes in secret until the Ron and Kim got together and they finally canceled the show) but now thanks to you I desperately want to watch reruns. :D I always liked that there was a certain amount of parallels between Kim and Shego and Ron and Drakken.

Fantastically written, even if it isn't BB. :D
ThePerfectImp chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Kyoko:

An interesting take. Not sure if I particularly agree, especially since you have Kim agreeing that it's her take for having Ron along as well.

Still, that early in the partnership, it's an interesting take... and it is something that's part of a story I'm exploring as well.

I guess that makes this either a pot calling the kettle black, or a living in glass house and tossing a stone review.

Structure is tight though, and you're depiction of Shego's voice and phrasing rings true, so kudos for that. Overall, I'd say good job.