Reviews for PDA
Parodys chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOL this was awesome. Have to say that a handsy lovey Sherlock was great to read :)
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

-hypnotically reads more stories-
Faith229 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Poor Lestrade!Loved the story, so very fluffy!
Sepei chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was wonderful, so wonderful I read it twice...then thrice, DON'T JUDGE ME FOR MY LOVE OF HUGGIEZ!
LadyPengwern chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I don't like using non-words to review, but. . . aaaawwwwwww! For you I will make an exception. This is gorgeous. Happiness and love should be celebrated. Thank you for illustrating that, especially to those who need a little reassurance.
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hmm...the content was nice, and, for an non-canon fic, an easy read. Clever Sherlock to find a way around his problem.

However, 'the doctor', 'the blond' and 'the taller man' and other descriptions in place of names cropped up for too frequently for (my) easy reading.

If you mean Sherlock, say so. Likewise, John. We (and by that I mean those who have watched the series) know what they look like. And if you haven't seen it, then 'the doctor' or 'the taller man' won't mean much. Could even be confusing?

Just my thoughts...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Poor John, tired of being Sherlock's sexual toy. Wait a minute, mmm... I like that image :P

I've enjoyed this one. Thanks for posting! :)
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
woooo~! Pda!
221bbakerst chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
"...they hadn't told anyone that they were actually together, Mycroft knew but that was only because the fat git knew everything and so, subsequently, so did Sherlock's mother. "

Haha That was my favourite line. :D

And 'He's a bloody pain in the arse.'

Am I reading to far into this or..? Jokes jokes, punish me for my dirty mind. .

Kaaaayooote story :D
OryonUK chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That deserves one big massive AAAAWWWWWWWW :D

That was so sweet and something an in love Sherlock would do! He isn't ashamed of loving John and he likes TL be Possesive so combining the two into great PDA's is brilliant!

Really good story, thanks for adding it on here :)