Reviews for Red ribbons
Bryon Youngblood chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This story is very sweet, especially with the interactions being very accurate to the movie :) It shows how close Viper got to Po so quickly, just like with Mantis. Plus she was the first one to believe in Po, even when everyone else didn't think he could cut the mustard as the Dragon Warrior. I know I'd love to see more of this if you wanted to do more of it. :)
MysticCat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Viper's face now felt hot as Po listed all her dances, even some she vaguely remembered ever doing.
She didn't even know why she thought it was nice he remembered all her dances –normally, she'd find it creepy that someone knew ALL her dances (considering she really only "danced" during festivals)
Hahahahaha I don't know why that's funny to me but it is so there you have it I have a wired sense if humor yay? Anyway great job
Lily800 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
wow, you rock.

seriosly, ROCK.
davidRio chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
it actually really good finally a po and viper every one does po and tigress but I like the fact u did a po and viper. :)
bunnigirl74 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
YAY! I didn't' like the second moving with Tigress developing warm mushy feelings for Po. I much prefer Viper because she saw him before he was the dragon warrior.
dALEkilLsU chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
i liked the story eccept the ending, it just left the story hanging and it was way 2 short. anyway i reviewd like 23 other stories 2 so look 4 my other reveiws 2.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Great story, and jeez thanks for giving me criedt on MY idea bro lol, well I hope you like the other ideas, use them the way you want, just be sure to give me cridet and if you do make that rated M idea then make it with much lemons, swearing, blood and gore...you know...the works lol.
olihmajor chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Ooh, cool, new chapter! It started off nicely, going into the story of the rabbit and the cakes, and tying that into ViperxPo. The mythology tale is kinda... fast, though. It sped by me a little too quickly. The rest of the story was great! I only detected three mistakes (being the grammar freak I am), and if you want, I could point those out and fix them for you. I like how you used snake anatomy (they don't do too well in cold) to create the awkward scene, which kept them both in-character, because the 'hug' wasn't completely uncalled for then. Is this going to be the last chapter? If so, the ending wraps it up definitively.
queerstarks chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
WOO. HOO. BOOHAHAHAH! THis was WONDERFUL! And an especially awesome surprise to see on the morning of my birthday :DDDD 14 BABY! WOOOOO!

HA! I'M IN THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE PEN! *starts taunting other readers* HAHAHAHHAHA TAKE THAT LOSERS! Just kidding - But I am in the Brotherhood of the Pen...soo...

ANyway...GREAT CHAPPY! You might wanna take off the fact that it's complete, though...
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Nice. Love it, and I am happy for the update. To bad it is over, but either way, it is enjoyable in many ways. Keep up the great writing my friend.
Heir-to-the-throne chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I have to admit, this is a very nice oneshot. I've always had a soft spot for ViPo, so..I dunno, maybe I'm biased? Either way, your style is very good, as is the concept.

Faving...now.

Insanely Yours,

Heir-to-the-throne
olihmajor chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is a cool ship. I liked how you described Po's dance attempts! It was a bit short, but considering it's a oneshot, especially one that's meant to capture a little moment, it's okay.
megzarie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Love it! Havent been reading any Kung Fu Panda fanfictions but since you asked me to i read it and as always, you're wern't even testing for that!

And on a random note, I played a little bit of portal 2 and it was awesome! see awesome Glad0s quote above
not-on-this site chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Pure awesomness! Po and Viper is not a bad couple. im writing a story to. infact im typing my first story now! its called Long Lost read and reveiw!
queerstarks chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hello! I see you added on to your username!

Yeah...See, I'm really more for the Po/Tigress, Viper/Crane pairing, but since you are such an amazing writer, I gave this a shot. I actually really liked it and it's going in my favorites :D Anyways, this was a really good one shot! I loved it :) To be honest, I don't care if you continued it or not, but you can if you want ;)