Reviews for Chasing Daylight
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Another lovely story. I was kind of hoping for a scene where Dawn introduces a couplely Giles and Buffy to her teacher as her dad and her sister, but Dawn's reaction closing out the story was pretty fantastic!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was a FANTASTIC story I'm so glad I found it...very profound and just a great read...though poor Dawn her dad is dating her sister...LOL... . ! hehehe...that was just great!

THANKS:D
cbrendible chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Neat ending! Kind of like a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! I enjoyed the story a lot, and I hope to see some more.
senpai chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was perhaps the sweetest one-shot romance I have ever read. I absolutely adored how you built up their friendship again, and showed how effortlessly their relationship could translate into love. Thank you for such a lovely treat :)
UmbraBlaze821 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great read from start to finish. Always loved this pairing and you have done a brilliant job with it.

Well done... favourited!
alysha813 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome Story! Love it!
Ti Rhyse chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really enjoyed it! I recently finished watching Buffy for the first time and must admit I was skeptical about a Giles/Buffy romantic relationship when I first started reading Buffy fanfic but the more I think about it I can dedinetely see them together.
Rippertish chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
.God! That was awesome.

I started reading today intending to finish tomorrow but I just could not drop it.

Lovely lovely lovely.

Great idea. Beautifully developed and sooo cute.

I loved!

I can't help falling in love with it.

You painted such a perfect picture.

To be honest I was said they had to leave that summer paridise. Ahhhh...

Sooo sweet.

I loved the mysterious code with the post card!

I hope u have another fic brewing... Can't wait for the next adventure.

rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Adding to my other comments at 'the other place', I think the title you chose was appropriate, and I liked the symbolism of the sunrise and the way you included it in the plot.

Also, the end of this fic was damn cute. Did I mention that? Well, it was. And although Dawn calling Giles 'Dad' kinda weirded me out at first, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that relationship. Way adorable!

Once again, nice job! ;)