Reviews for Volturi Daughter
nikolasowa chapter 16 . 4/17
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
Kolista chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
You should update this is really good
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
He's so sweet with her!
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Yes Bella and Jasper spoke on what is expected from Bella to Jasper to to control his beast this is good to be honest is the best thing all around right. Now Bella should get back into the Ball considering it is for her honor right. Thank you for sharing this story, I can't wait to read the updates, have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
this was a good chapter as well, wow the way Jasper acted then he went into the Major mode, and usually there is no stopping him right. Bella is right though that they had some talking to do.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
this was a good chapter as we was a good chapter as well, I thought. Ther ceramony and the ball nd then Jasper seeing his true soul mate. sorry about the mistakes. Well I hope that Jasper calms down right.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
poor Bella why doesn't she tell Heidi to be more gentle then what she has been right, put her foot down. Like her uncle Caius she is old enough right. Hopefully this ball and announcement will go smooth right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
oh wow Bella sure knows how to have fun around her guards huh, this is cool that she can be herself around them. She sure likes Peter and their pranks together. Well I hope that they are okay right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
wow that is a lot from those two and for Edward to tell the truth to Jasper was good I think well the God Of War. Also for Mary Alice Brandon not really saying much confirms it all to Jasper so now hopefully he can carry on with his life now right. I have a feeling that Peter told her that Jasper's mate is alive and lives at the castle.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
good chapter as well. Yes I can see why Aro wants Bella away from the castle huh, because of the trial and that is understandable. Well I hope that they don't get into trouble and nothing happens to Bella while they are at the club right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
well I do hope that Edward and Alice gets what is coming to the both of them right. I wonder who Alice and Edward's ture mates are and Jasper's also. Yes they need to relax after everything is done and over with and to be able to grieve right. I hope that Jasper and the rest will be okay after this.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
awe poor Jasper, and yes he does deserve to feel all of what he is feeling towards Alice and Edward right. Just wow, but he has to work out in his head on what is what right. I do wish Jasper wasn't hurting though,and I hope he can regain who he was the man he was before Alice but not go back to the human blood right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
wow so Bella's uncle Caius went gliding with her well taught her. Womder what else. I hope Jasper is going to be okay as can be with all of the betrayals.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 16 . 9/30/2013