Reviews for The Princess Bride
emily chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
love it. Michael and Mia are one of my OTPs
emily chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
love it so far (the three chapters I've read but especially love when Mia stood up to Lily. That was epic!
AngelLuva chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
So well written! It was like Meg Cabot had written it, it was so in tune with the books. Lobed it :)
Annie chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Okay. So your fanfiction is PURE perfection! I mean... I loved it and it developed Michael's and Mia's relationship perfectly. You could do a sequel showing her and Michael with their own children. PLEASE! AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT!
And FYI are you sure you are not Meg Cabot? Because this is PERFECT!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
More more more moremoremoremore
PainterGurl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i think that if you will send this to meg cabot, she will definitely publish it cuz...
...it is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
this was beautiful !
EmilyPaige10 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I really, really enjoyed this story! You did a fantastic job keeping the voice of Mia throughout the story. Keep up the good work! :)
Abbyreads chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Reading this was like reading another PD book-you really capture Mia's crazy, and with the interspersed news article and itinerary, it was even more similar to the novels. A very enjoyable story, I hope you're writing a follow-up... :)
hellorocket chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
THIS IS SO SWEET! I can totally imagine Mia freaking out about the lost earrings :)
Totally a favourite!
Lisa Cooper chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Thank you for story. I enjoyed it. L.
Jenni chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh My god!AWESOME chapter!
EverEverAfter1 chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Are you sure this is not Meg Cabot writing under a Fanfiction username?

Because it feels like a PERFECT extension of the Princess Diaries series.

You carried it off so smoothly, with accurate details, and brought back blasts from the past in the best of ways.
This is exactly how I'm going to imagine Michael and Mia's wedding is going to be from now on. You really made an effort into making sure they followed royal protocol (the wedding timeline was a work of brilliance), and pulled off the plot masterfully.

I like that you made Mia sound grown up and dignified on the outside, while still keeping that slightly crazy, paranoid side on the inside. It's great to know that some things never change.
Michael's character was portrayed wonderfully well, and so was Lilly, Tina and Grandmere.

I don't how you did it, but you replicated Meg Cabot's style of writing so so well. I highly recommend you send this to her! It's THAT GOOD!

No flaws. Great job!
jjj chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!
mayannabeth chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Omg I love, love, LOVE this story, I feel it has the same tone as the original books, and have to say, one of the est princess diaries fics, hands down.