Reviews for Feature Story
Reader chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
I have perfect pitch, and I don't think it works nearly as good of a plot device as you made it seem in this story. It's not the same.
SrJulio chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
At first, it was hard to understand since your story was a mix of Japanese and English. After a few chapters, I actually found myself enjoying it. Haha, after 700 episodes, I realize I do know some Japanese.

Great work overall!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Liked alot :3 another reminder why i should read magic kaito fanfic, awsome!
Krisaku chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Oh my! This is sooooo enjoyable to read! I hope u would do a lot of stories relating to Detective Conan! Tren Bien! Love it
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this. It doesn't have the same feels as reading DC, in which readers are mostly left in the dark. I was able to deduce how some stuff happened even before the explanation came... I'd say it has the feels of DC and MK combined - both the detectives and our handsome magician are equal protagonists.

As a mystery lover though, I'd like to point out some technical stuff. Firstly, what the reporter Aya has is not perfect pitch - it is the ability to distinguish voices. Which means, what her ear can detect is the difference in voice QUALITY, not pitch.

Having said that, I find it iffy that she was able to catch all the disguise changes (save for Hakuba). I would understand her figuring out Kid and Kuroba is one and the same (they use the same voice after all), but not the characters Kid impersonated. Kid is a good ventriloquist, and having Aya see through his voice that easily kind of lessens his powers as the phantom thief.

As a fellow journalist, I have this impression that Aya speaks like an old woman, kind of like she was already in the media industry for years to be corrupted with its dynamics. I was a bit surprised that she was fairly young...

I liked the character interactions. Everyone is IC enough, except there were times when I felt Hakuba was a bit of a narcissistic weirdo. I haven't seen much of him since I've only seen one episode of MK so far, so I can't really tell just from his very few appearances in DC.

But overall, I liked how the mystery was woven in this fic. I hope to read more stories like this in the fandom.
Watapon12 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
This fic is great! I had so much fun reading this. Thank you for writing this! *thumbs up*
An-chan95 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I... I... I love this story... just... just love. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN AWESOME FANFICTION QUEEN MISANAGI-SAMA! *cries from joy*
K. Falcon chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I was a bit apprehensive when I saw the plot summary for your story, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and depth of the writing. After the first couple of chapters, the intriguing storyline completely pulled me in. I like the way the characters are portrayed, particularly Kaito, Conan/Shinichi, and Ran.

All in all, I loved reading this piece, and I hope to find more of your writing.
I'm sure Hakuba is undignified chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Minding that, it was a great story.

Personally i would have hoped the wine would have returned Kudou to..well..Kudou, but either way it ended up pretty nicely.

And I'm sure there will be plenty of rumors about Hakuba's latent homosexual feelings for the thief in the future.

Well, you've given me a new mindfic for the continuation, and passed an hour of my time, so thank you for that~!
K'haku chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
that was really good :D I liked it a lot.
Partsu chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
:D this was good...feast to my weary eyes...
Tea Unicorn chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading the interviews!

Please write a sequel!
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I loved this story! Very nicely written and such an interenting plot!

Kudos for you! 8D

I really hope you write a sequel! (and I also hope it'll have more KaitoxAoko scenes~~ * w *)
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Coool! I love it! It's like reading a newspaper and rare happen in fanfic.
nobody10901 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Wow. AMAZING. I LOVE IT! You're always so detailed... Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL! AKAKO AKAKO AKAKO~~~! She's my FAVORITE character. We really need more Akako fics... Going to read it now! THANKS FOR WRITING THIS INCREDIBLE STORY!