Reviews for Feature Story
Partsu chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
sweet...
Tea Unicorn chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
LOL probably one of the funnest fics I've ever read! I loved the part where KID pretended to be Hakuba!
mochi1412 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
*Dies of happiness*

*Comes back to life*

Please UPDATE SOON!
nobody10901 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
XD Wow. The rose trick... That was good. XD Oh wow. He said he was in love with Kid! XD Priceless. Awesome job. Also, Shinichi and Conan call Heiji 'Hattori'. And also, you might want to use something else besides 'said' and 'asked' at the end. It's not the best when you do that. UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
I kinda hate the idea of The fake Hakuba saying he's in love with KID in a TV even though it's been solved at the end but i felt as if he's being mocked... sorry Hakuba lover.
mochi1412 chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I love this! XDXDXDXDXD

Aw they're all so sweet *grins*

Please update soon! God I'm so happy right now. ;)
nobody10901 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Wow! :D I loved this chapter. The best one so far! Amazing detail as usual! Everyone was in character. I love how they're helping each other! That's how it should be. :P I love how Kaito actually gave him wine and Hakuba said brain of a child... XD CAN'T WAIT! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
Salamander-chan chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I'm pretty sure that Conan use his engine to change Voice to make Kaito voice
rosi345 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
cool! sooo COOL!
nobody10901 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Nice chapter! :D Pretty good. Nice amount of detail. However, Kaitou Kid would call Conan 'tantei-kun' not tantei-san. Hm, I wonder what will happen next... Update soon! Thanks!
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
What? And I thought this is a story where Hakuba can shine and show is Detective skills! I guess ppl still look down on him.

Nice story so far, well it would be better if Hakuba is not KID like in Movie 10.
mochi1412 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Oh god..please don't tell me that it was KID who picked up Shinichi's phone..cos he said "He's been alive this whole time, after all…"..if it was KID..aiyah..things will get hectic..*smirks*

Please UPDATE SOON~~XD
nobody10901 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Wow! :D This was an epic chapter. I LOVE IT! I totally forgot Jii was Kaito... XD Ah, RAN! She just spoiled Shinichi's identity! Hm... I wonder what will happen now... Where's Conan and 'Kaito'? :P Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Thanks! :D
nobody10901 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Wow. Didn't see that coming... Nice one! :D I thought a maid was Kaito, but... Huh, Hakuba... When was the listening bug attached? Awesome chapter! :D LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! THANKS!
Salamander-chan chapter 4 . 7/14/2011