Reviews for My Brother's Friends
Omggggggg! Love love love thisssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhh can't get over how much I loved this it was unexplainable. So good. Bella and Ed are so cute aweeeeeeee
kenyahkia chapter 17 . 6/17
It was a really great story. I enjoyed in the end how you were able to point out that yes they were happy, but the age difference made some things challenging. It was very realistic.
Halloweenqueen77 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
OMG I finished reading your story "the seduction of Edward Cullen" yesterday so I started reading this one, and I read the Halloween chapter by coincidence. IT'S HALLOWEEN YAAAAAAAAAY!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Men, kinda shitty epilogue
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Sweet little story. When times are good they are great, when times are they are terrible. I loved reading this. Thank you for the entertainment.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Patch, patch and his jeep. I'm going to cry.
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh my God! I'm just reading the first two lines of the first chapter and I'm already hooked! Seriously! I can already tell I'm going to love this story!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
I gotta tell you, I love your shit! It's sweet and hilarious at the same time, but I can't be drinking anything at the time or I will have an accident! Lol
Novel's addict chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Amazingly amazing lol it's a really good story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
oh dirtyward is HOT...
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome start
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This chapter DID NOT suck- loved it.
JD Thorn chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
LOVED this chapter!
bronzed topaz chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
A nice story. Although I'm not sure it fully lived up to the humour part, I think it would be better suited to a drama label, but I'm not disappointed. Like any story, as a writer myself, there are things I would have changed and I wrote it, but I didn't so that doesn't matter. Small things, don't worry, they don't matter.

I hate how Emmett handled the whole situation. I understand him being angry at first, but months of ignoring and practically hating your little sister? Months? When it's so obvious you're hurting her more than she's already hurt? For months? That a pissy thing to do. I'm glad he apologised and I'm *glad* Bella has more forgiveness in her than I do. But then again, she's lost nearly everyone already, so I can see why she's forgive him so easily just to have her brother back.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
tululah chapter 17 . 5/10/2014