Reviews for My Brother's Friends
Kat La Marie chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my God! I'm just reading the first two lines of the first chapter and I'm already hooked! Seriously! I can already tell I'm going to love this story!
foofightersluvr chapter 9 . 3/11
I gotta tell you, I love your shit! It's sweet and hilarious at the same time, but I can't be drinking anything at the time or I will have an accident! Lol
sarah martin chapter 17 . 1/18
Amazingly amazing lol it's a really good story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
oh dirtyward is HOT...
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome start
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This chapter DID NOT suck- loved it.
JD Thorn chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
LOVED this chapter!
bronzed topaz chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
A nice story. Although I'm not sure it fully lived up to the humour part, I think it would be better suited to a drama label, but I'm not disappointed. Like any story, as a writer myself, there are things I would have changed and I wrote it, but I didn't so that doesn't matter. Small things, don't worry, they don't matter.

I hate how Emmett handled the whole situation. I understand him being angry at first, but months of ignoring and practically hating your little sister? Months? When it's so obvious you're hurting her more than she's already hurt? For months? That a pissy thing to do. I'm glad he apologised and I'm *glad* Bella has more forgiveness in her than I do. But then again, she's lost nearly everyone already, so I can see why she's forgive him so easily just to have her brother back.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
tululah chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Very entertaining story.
gatorgrl91 chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Loved the sarcastic side of Bella! That's my fav kind of Bella! Truly funny! I love E and B together and their horn dog ways! ;)Tthe angst wasn't too bad, and like you said, it was needed! I got a little confused on the change in occupations of Renee (incense changed to interior design), Charlie, and Alice, but no biggie.
Overall, a winner!
Thanks!
KylaJH14 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Ugh ew why Riley!?
KylaJH14 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Ewww Riley
Runaway'96 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Loved this story! I enjoyed reading it!
mnov29 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013