Reviews for Mistakes
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
please continue writing this fanfic I really want to know the rest of the story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Can you complete this story, please?
Belieber Twihard chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
plz continue
Chantelle chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
This is probably on of the best AU Romione fics, i've read. The beginning was really solid and it made me want to read more!

Please update, i'm begging you!
flamingtubaschasemeinmysleep chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
this is awesome!ยก!

keep writing!
courtneenicol chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE IT'S SOOO GOOD!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
courtneenicol chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
R u gonna post more chapters PLEASE
christiangirliemiranda chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Please update soon!
Broken-Down-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love, love, LOVE this! It's so cute and I just love the chemistry between all the characters. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Love the story, it might not be traditional harry potter but that is the point of fanfiction to be creative. Can not wait for an update!
dreamofhope chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely not. No way. This should not be on fanfiction. You should have taken the time to create your own characters, own settings, and create your own book. It would have been an interesting idea if it were not associated with the harry potter world. No. I'm sorry, this is the first bad review I've ever given, but I had to say something. This is not Romione.
Lizzie-Loves-Books4743 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I realllly liked this story write more of it soon!
What Ever Happened To Reality chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Five bucks it's Lavender.

If not, Draco.

Anyway sorry for not reviewing in awhile.

Good, me gusta. But I think you don't need to describe so much as what she's doin exactly (like wrapping the earbuds around her iPod) and more describe the setting, her feelings, and "Show Don't Tell"

(use google to further explain)

I'll be waiting for ch6
LeumDunbar chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
You're evil, leaving it on a cliffhanger :) Oh, I do hope you update soon!
aleja1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
So really it can only be Hermionie's parents or someone else that did something bad to them before the story started. I really want to know who it is. This was a really great chapter. Update soon 'Kay?