Reviews for The Real Thing
MargaritaS chapter 30 . 1/3
this was fantastic, i loved it :)
Laetitia chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
I just re-read this in a few days and it's a great story! I love the world you create and how much Logan and Veronica love each other! It was a pleasure to read!
DebbieAnn chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
突突突突突突突突突突突突
Godschildtweety chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
awesome story
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
j4820 chapter 30 . 5/2/2016
You finished it! I haven't been reading vm fic for awhile. I was happy to see this story was finished while I wasn't looking. I always enjoy how you get Logan and Veronica together in different ways. Thanks for sharing. I hope you continue to write.
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 30 . 12/6/2015
Fun read! Really enjoyed Logan's character development in this.
labroussard chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
Fun and sweet au. Thanks for the story.
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Ooooh. Drama. A dash of angst there. Oh, gosh. I'm interested to see how you're going to resolve this. I really like how you've got this story going. But right now Veronica and Logan's relationship seems a bit too perfect in some aspects- jealousy, for instance. We see Veronica get pretty jealous in the show, so I'm wondering why you choose to exclude that from this. Or maybe you're just saving it till later? I could see her not getting too jealous if she views her relationship with Logan as temporary until Lilly calls him back to her. I guess Veronica wouldn't be as invested in that case.
CuppaTea13 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Ugh. Love this chapter. I just adore how you're writing Meg and Veronica's friendship- also, balancing the dialogue and description as well as keeping us updated as to what the gossip mill is up to. :D Excellent work.
CuppaTea13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Just wanted to drop a review since I found this story just today. First off- love the name. Not sure if it's an intentional reference to the song, but I love it regardless (I'm inclined to think it is). Also, I love how you're writing these characters- I think you've got them down, true to how they were portrayed but also with a few changes to show how different they might be if they had never come together when they were younger. I'm hoping to see some Lilly soon- I'm intrigued to see how you'll write her. Anyways- great start so far! Can't wait to keep reading!
C.Elder chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
I like your story.
not sure that I can see Keith Mars allowing his daughter ( as a freshman in high school, and then again as a sophomore) to date a boy who is a senior - whether they are valedictorian/starting qb or not. The age difference of 4 years- V would be 13 or 14, and these guys would be 18! and maturity, and it just seems really icky. As he is a strict father etc, he would want V to stick to her own age group. And within the high School hierarchy, a senior dating a girl 4 years younger would be viewed very poorly by his classmates.
irma66 chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Very sweet and moving variation on LoVe.
FranckyDB chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
Thank you for your wonderful story. I really loved it

I'll look forward for another story of yours

Franckfrom Paris
Mirandaannw chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I really don't understand how Lilly is the cheating and humiliating Logan but he's the one waiting for her to take him back. Emotionally messed up dude