Reviews for The Real Thing
Angel chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
I like this chapter I love the time that Logan and Veronica spent with Derek, Marie and Cindy I thik that it was nice of them to hang out with a real family since they are both missing that in their lives. I like that Veronica realized that she is in love with Logan and he is too but she is afraid that she is going to get hurt again. I think that it was good that Veronica has Cindy to talk to since her mom isn't there and she made Veronica realize that life is short and you should just enjoy your life and have fun
SilverLining2k6 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Very very sweet. Love that Veronica is finally giving Logan a chance. I'm drawing a blank on Ian. Is that V's grandfather? He's in Seattle, right? Could the public figure be Aaron, or Logan. Can't wait to find out.
Ali-Cat chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Aw, loved the first 3/4 of this chapter for it's cuteness, and I'm intrigued by the last part- what's going to happen? Update soon please!
Husky2014 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
I really hope that Logan doesn't get made at Veronica for telling her grandfather!
Shel12 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Another cute chapter. Loved how they all got into the Princess and slave routine. Looking forward to seeing the media blitz. Can't wait to see what Aaron does.
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Really enjoying this fic (love Philotes too). I particularly like how you cut scenes off sometimes before it is over and then you have flashbacks later on. That really works for me! I also love that the scenes are very detailed and that the dialogue is brilliantly written. Loved the party in the last chapter and also the bbq in this one. I look forward to the next update!
Astranti chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter! The part about Logan's touches shows how caring he is and how intimate they are. I liked their fun time with Marie's family and Veronica's opening up about her mother. I agree with her while it's definitely hard to beat alcohol addiciton it is possible and I know people who have been able to do so.
And it is a cliché but V's right life is short and we very often forget about it. It's important to just have fun sometimes cause we never know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
I also hope that Logan's abuse won't turn into public scandal, I'm sure Logan would hate it.
ptitemel38 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Yay! great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more
spk chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic update. Loved the setup of the chapter. I was especially touched by the vignette you wrote focused on Derek. :)
idontgiveadamnsoshutup16 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Sweet. I'm torn. I want them to get back together and yet I kinda want to let Logan suffer a little more. Haha.
betsal chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
The party was good for them, they needed to relax and forget for some hours all their problems. They seem so good together. Poor Derek, it's so hard for all of them what's happening to Marie. I hope Veronia grandfather can help Logan and Lynn and that Logan doesn't get to angry to Veronica.
Connie chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Little nitpicky thing. The word is petite and not petit. If you were referring to a male you could call him petit, but a female has to be petite. Sorry to get all grammar nazi, it's just something that's always bugged me! )
lateVMlover chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
A lot of fun LoVe interaction in this chapter. It looks like you've got the courtship well in hand. What's crokinole? Never heard of that game.

Poor Derek. Some really moving lines in that paragraph.

Enjoyed the Dick obtuseness but felt his line about Veronica being too much of a bitch for him out of character for this story since Veronica is NOT a bitch in this story, so it rang a bit false for me.

I was a bit confused in the beginning of the story because you do this reminder of stuff in the very beginning, which can be helpful, but you never set up the scene for the beginning of the chapter. And then when you started the chapter with pronouns and not the name's of the characters I didn't know who you were writing about or what they were doing. I had to reread previous ending of chapter 23.

Overall, great update. Like how you pointed out that this party was more enjoyable because the mean girls weren't there! Can't wait to see how Logan finally wins her over!
Nikki chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Thanks for a great update. I love that Veronica and Logan are hanging out again and getting closer.
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »