Reviews for The Real Thing
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Really enjoying this fic (love Philotes too). I particularly like how you cut scenes off sometimes before it is over and then you have flashbacks later on. That really works for me! I also love that the scenes are very detailed and that the dialogue is brilliantly written. Loved the party in the last chapter and also the bbq in this one. I look forward to the next update!
Astranti chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter! The part about Logan's touches shows how caring he is and how intimate they are. I liked their fun time with Marie's family and Veronica's opening up about her mother. I agree with her while it's definitely hard to beat alcohol addiciton it is possible and I know people who have been able to do so.
And it is a cliché but V's right life is short and we very often forget about it. It's important to just have fun sometimes cause we never know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
I also hope that Logan's abuse won't turn into public scandal, I'm sure Logan would hate it.
ptitemel38 chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
Yay! great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more
spk chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic update. Loved the setup of the chapter. I was especially touched by the vignette you wrote focused on Derek. :)
idontgiveadamnsoshutup16 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Sweet. I'm torn. I want them to get back together and yet I kinda want to let Logan suffer a little more. Haha.
betsal chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
The party was good for them, they needed to relax and forget for some hours all their problems. They seem so good together. Poor Derek, it's so hard for all of them what's happening to Marie. I hope Veronia grandfather can help Logan and Lynn and that Logan doesn't get to angry to Veronica.
Connie chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Little nitpicky thing. The word is petite and not petit. If you were referring to a male you could call him petit, but a female has to be petite. Sorry to get all grammar nazi, it's just something that's always bugged me! )
lateVMlover chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
A lot of fun LoVe interaction in this chapter. It looks like you've got the courtship well in hand. What's crokinole? Never heard of that game.

Poor Derek. Some really moving lines in that paragraph.

Enjoyed the Dick obtuseness but felt his line about Veronica being too much of a bitch for him out of character for this story since Veronica is NOT a bitch in this story, so it rang a bit false for me.

I was a bit confused in the beginning of the story because you do this reminder of stuff in the very beginning, which can be helpful, but you never set up the scene for the beginning of the chapter. And then when you started the chapter with pronouns and not the name's of the characters I didn't know who you were writing about or what they were doing. I had to reread previous ending of chapter 23.

Overall, great update. Like how you pointed out that this party was more enjoyable because the mean girls weren't there! Can't wait to see how Logan finally wins her over!
Nikki chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Thanks for a great update. I love that Veronica and Logan are hanging out again and getting closer.
Husky2014 chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
I know he does and I can't wait for more!
enchantedlight chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
great chapter! update soon!
Angel chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
I like this chapter and how Logan and Veronica just had a good time and relaxed. I like them together and I hope that they work out all of their issues and undrstand how much they love each other.
Shel12 chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
I just want them to get together! But l am loving the cancer part. Seeing how all parties are involved and feeling is really good. Look forward to seeing where you take it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Awww. Loved how Veronica was receptive to Logan in this chapter. Love Mac and Cassidy together. I can't remember from the earlier chapters, but he's not a bad guy in this story, right? I always loved their relationship, and hated how the writers had to make it ugly.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »