Reviews for Morning Glory
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 4 . 1/18
Aww, I wish there were more chapters! I loved this short fic! Reno and Tifa weren't OOC and I love the progressive relationship, as well as their silly bantering! Wonderful work, I love it a lot.
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Oh! It was so funny!

I must say that I liked the way things developed, it was in a steady pace and it made sense with all the story.

Loved this philosopher Reno and Tifa's way of getting to know him. And tease him. All her jokes were hilarious!

Kisses!
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I LOVED the banter. Beautiful banter. Had me in stitches.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
This story is brilliant! I laughed so hard at the dialogue here! Thanks for writing and sharing!
alasweneverdo chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Nice. The cougar bit made me laugh more than it should've. Overall, very silly-in a good way.
Jack Nicol chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow! Another good story by you. :)

I didn't think that you made her sound like Yuffie at all. The new take on her character was rather refreshing.

I really liked the interaction between Reno and Tifa, and I think Reno's reasoning was spot-on. The little tidbits that you handed out sparingly from the TURK lifestyle was fun to read, and Tifa's emotional pain from Nebelhiem was interesting.

...And then you gave us the reason why Cloud was avoiding Seventh Haven, and I am now completely impressed with your writing.

I'll be looked forward to whatever else you contribute to this site, especially in the FFVII fandom. :)
MercuryPilgrim chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Squee! This is adorable! You write very well, I love how you write the character interactions! Nicely done!
Victoria Chrystallis chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like your story. :3 Update soon!
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I think I like this fifteen year old version of Tifa :) lol. Nice fic and nice way to end it. Simple and entertaining. I like the bit about her wanting to pursue art in college to be more lady-like. It seemed like a Tifa thing to say, in my opinion. Great fic -
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Finally! Tifa acknowledges she's crushing on Reno!
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I like the way you're able to write in the banter between Tifa and Reno and make it genuinely funny. My favorite part has to be at the end tho - good writing!
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Yay! I've been trying to find a fic that's pretty laid back with an unusual pairing and finally I think I've found one! Pretty good so far, even just for the beginning.
Starr chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like it. I don't think Tifa's ooc. Your just showing that she's not all emo (it's refreshing).