Reviews for Oh Bad Boy, My Bad Boy
klainepuppylove chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Hey I saw yur sequel on ao3 - it's really only 290 words and ends like that? Or will there be more, explaining the aftermath and the whys? It's listed as complete there...
Carolynk chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
This fanfiction is like crack. I'm positive ive read every chapter atleast 30 times. I'm so in love its rideculous. Anything could happen that's even remotely related and this fanfiction plays in my head. I have no shame In admitting I cried every single time they broke up. Everytime. But you are such an amazing writer. If you ever create a sequal to this definantly tell me. Badboy!Blaine is like... I cant. Just cant. And Shane and reed are so adorable! They would be the cutest couples to see walking around. Id probably if they were a real couple would like follow them around everywhere. That's how involved I am in this couple! I just. Cant. Thank you for sharing this beautiful, amazing, tear jerking, price of art!
Twilightluver.Cullen.Obsessed chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
I absolutely adored this story, read all in one day, can't wait to read the sequel 3
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Good job! Enjoyed reading this!
J chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Nope can't take anymore. I thought it would get better but it is still just as bad as the first chapter

His - this does not mean what you think it does

Too - nearly every instance of this should be to

Threw vs through - switch every one of these

There are others these are the ones I remember off the top of my head. Please go through all the previous chapters and fix it so I can actually read this fic
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
There are too many typos here.

His ! he is -this one made it very hard to read, his is more of an ownership thing
Close ... I'm guessing should be clothes
notreal17 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
I think it would be an awesome idea if you did a little side story about Shane and Reed and how everything blossomed between them!
TwilightGleek chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Hey Can You Make Kurt top in you're sequel please :)
intensewhatever chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
I can't believe it's really over...

I loved this fic SOOOOO much and I'm so sad to see it end. It was amazing!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
klaineandranelover chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Can sum of us fans get a copy of it ?
turtledoingyoga chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
OH my god this was so wonderful! I was about to curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days when they broke up! It was so perfect!
Klainelover12 chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
nbjvbkjvcnkzjs :'D my babies!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Blaine met BUrt and Carole officially after the fight with Kurt at Dalton a few chapters ago.
cold kagome chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
wow soo hot
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
Great story! Any chance of an epilogue maybe?